WOW! LONDON CLEAVER ATTACKS!

Pretty funny for a religion that is based on non violence.
talked to my muslim friend today about this, how it sickens me and he showed me this..
View media item 423791

I'm assuming their theory is that he wasn't innocent because he was a soldier....

I don't support their actions yesterday,and I don't support the constant attacks on the Middle East. But I do know that women and children in those countries get injured or kille or raped all the time, by western soldiers. I do wonder sometimes, how can these women or the families and friends of these women get their message or story told....how will they get the masses to see their side...I still wonder that today, because I don't think taking a cleaver to people is the answer....

Damn my girl visiting London to visit some of her fam in August (they're from Sierra Leone)

One of the attackers is of Nigerian decent, this wom't help the current xenophobia that is prevalent in the UK

Damn. Dude just start doin an impromptu interview like he didnt just behead someone and like he aint still holding the bloody cleaver in his bloody hands.

no pun intended.

"Praise be to Allah." What a joke.

Like Black people didn't have it hard enough in Europe, now this. God damn, I feel for them.

It's ashame Africans even have it hard in the European countries that be in Africa raping countries (England and France basically) ...but yea this event won't make it any better...

But I'll save that rant for another day :lol: I'm at peace with how some white people are...much love to the liberal ones tho

Last edited:
weren't there people saying cops don't carry guns in England?

Or did they just not have them on their person?

Either way that dispels that myth

weren't there people saying cops don't carry guns in England?

Or did they just not have them on their person?

Either way that dispels that myth
They don't normally do. However I'm sure they have a arsenal in their stations. I guess whoever contacted them about the attack, must've informed them that the attackers were armed so they decided to bring their guns.

Police Constabularies in the UK have dedicated firearms officers who are called out to events involving guns etc. The two jokers involved in this approached a firearms team with a rusty revolver and got shot by a female firearms officer.

Its sad to think.. but if this happened in america we could be talking 30-40 dead as a result of automatic weapons

This is ridiculous. What does this accomplish? Honestly. Making an obnoxious statement like this does nothing but hurt your cause, not help it.

The fact that this is not a bigger story in America is disappointing... has to be attributed to the fact that it doesn't involve our country or any of our people, but that doesn't matter. Shouldn't we still show as much care when something horrible happens to those around us as we do when it happens to us?

there's a couple of radical islamic terrorist groups tearing up west africa right now... people (as in regular folk not the news) who have been talking about this all suspect that's what's going on here.

Back
Top Bottom