WOW! LONDON CLEAVER ATTACKS!

They just need to ban guns there!
i see what you did...

im just glad we're on this side of da pond...
cuz gun ownership would have helped when they ran dude over with their car?

and all those guns everyone has has stopped all the mass shootings and terrorist attacks here so far?

We n33d moar gunz!!!
when people are self armed in their own community violence goes down..that's a statistical fact sir.

when people are self armed in their own community violence goes down..that's a statistical fact sir.

Actually as a firearm owner and active member to protect the right to bear arms that is a fallacy. The gun laws of countries has next to nothing to do with crime rate, but instead the health, happiness, and the culture of the country seems to have the biggest effects on crime rate.

I immediately thought of The Ripper...
nthat.gif

It's a sin cuz it just takes a few bad apples to ruin the bunch for Islam nd ppl to automatically say all Muslims are bad it's crazy that the edl took arms and attacked mosques all around London it's like eye for an eye it's barbaric.but watching the guy covered in blood and trying to plead his case was wild IMO..it reminds me when diplomatic immunity 1 dropped and ppl were giving dipset **** cuz they praises of the heroics of the 9/11 plane jackers people will still give u crap no matter what ur opinion is

View media item 424919
It's not fair to judge an entire religion based on the action of a few. In history every religion or group of people has evil individuals that do horrible things. It's just that the media takes everything remotely linked it Islam and turns it into a terriorist threat and that's all you ever see on TV. Not once did I hear about what religion Ariel Castro was when he was arrested a few weeks ago. People do bad things regardless of the religion they claim because they are evil and misguided.

View media item 424919
It's not fair to judge an entire religion based on the action of a few. In history every religion or group of people has evil individuals that do horrible things. It's just that the media takes everything remotely linked it Islam and turns it into a terriorist threat and that's all you ever see on TV. Not once did I hear about what religion Ariel Castro was when he was arrested a few weeks ago. People do bad things regardless of the religion they claim because they are evil and misguided.

I agree, Christians have killed and still kill blindly for their religion. And do other ****** up stuff in the name of Jesus

But to keep it 100, I am sick and ******g tired of the go to defense for a Muslim/group of Muslims doing **** like this is "Well Christians do/have done it too" :smh:

You clearly didn't read what I wrote that's not a defence I'm just telling you not to judge everybody based on the actions of somebody else. How can I be held accountable for somebody else's actions? I don't judge all Christians based on the actions of other Christians, can I not ask for the same consideration?

You clearly didn't read what I wrote that's not a defence I'm just telling you not to judge everybody based on the actions of somebody else. How can I be held accountable for somebody else's actions? I don't judge all Christians based on the actions of other Christians, can I not ask for the same consideration?

If only the entire world would think like this.

They just need to ban guns there!
i see what you did...

im just glad we're on this side of da pond...
cuz gun ownership would have helped when they ran dude over with their car?

and all those guns everyone has has stopped all the mass shootings and terrorist attacks here so far?

We n33d moar gunz!!!
What are the stats on gun violence with weapons purchased legally from states with lax gun laws vs. states with strict ones?

I can tell you just off the top of my head that the majority of firearm assisted crimes in New York and Chicago involve guns purchased legally in Virginia, Georgia, and Florida.

The number of guns owned by the citizens =/= low crime.

That's like saying the more cell phones people in a community have, the lower the crime rate because they can call 911 faster.  Mistaking coincidence for correlation and causation.

The economy, wealth, happiness, etc. influence crime rates.  There's a reason most crime occurs in poor neighborhoods.

Last edited:
there's a couple of radical islamic terrorist groups tearing up west africa right now... people (as in regular folk not the news) who have been talking about this all suspect that's what's going on here.
Damn, if Al Quaeda takes off in Africa. 
frown.gif
 Scary thought.

Back
Top Bottom