WOW Momz Vol.Shut the hell up

So here I am chillin in my room and im playin my early mornin tracks. Ive been playin the music for 4 hours and even said yo 20 mins ago to this broad and so here she comes hittin the door and being annoying so im like "da hell is wrong with you" shes like TURN IT DOWN im like um? Srsly? shes like ITS TOO LOUD then I go out side my room and you cannot hear it at all with the door shut.

So then she comes @ me with some BS calling me a son of a #!#$ in spanish when that literally means that Im the son of a !#$!@ and since i only have one mother I think shes dissin her self.

So then she threatens with kickin me out then I hit her back with im calling immigration then shes liek DO IT THEN I CAN LEAVE HERE N DISAPEAR THEN IM LIKS " Y SO SRS" THEN SHE GOES ON N ON ABOUT HOW IM a piece of @#!# and goes on n on Dissin the kid.....

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

So here I am chillin in my room and im playin my early mornin tracks. Ive been playin the music for 4 hours and even said yo 20 mins ago to this broad and so here she comes hittin the door and being annoying so im like "da hell is wrong with you" shes like TURN IT DOWN im like um? Srsly? shes like ITS TOO LOUD then I go out side my room and you cannot hear it at all with the door shut.

So then she comes @ me with some BS calling me a son of a #!#$ in spanish when that literally means that Im the son of a !#$!@ and since i only have one mother I think shes dissin her self.

So then she threatens with kickin me out then I hit her back with im calling immigration then shes liek DO IT THEN I CAN LEAVE HERE N DISAPEAR THEN IM LIKS " Y SO SRS" THEN SHE GOES ON N ON ABOUT HOW IM a piece of @#!# and goes on n on Dissin the kid.....

Thoughts?

get a blog.
laugh.gif

seriously.

you sound like a 15 year old brat....seriously %%$! and respect your mom...when she passes away you gunna remember little things like this and kill yourselfover it...

think about that thought next time you run over to NT to vent over some dumb %$%! like music over yours moms in order to gain some sort of sympathy

reflect on your life

wow...ur superhardcore...telling ur mom to shuttup and stuff..
u remind me of the little preteen girls from maury.
laugh.gif

So, your some kid crying in his room on some cable internet, computer, playing loud music while your mom probably has to wake up early tomorrow to go to workto pay for the bills that you need to live in that life of yours? And your complaining?

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Thoughts?
the hell..
indifferent.gif

ive seen it all now, and thats saying something for general these days, people are coming to NT to complain about their moms now?

smh.gif

Is this what kids do nowadays to look cool? This is when I know I'm talking to a nobody. If you can't respect your mom, how you gonna respect people inthe streets or the real world?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

ive seen it all now, and thats saying something for general these days, people are coming to NT to complain about their moms now?

smh.gif
Exactly, there's people with moms worse than this dude, and they show more respect to their moms than this dude. He telling the story likehe's proud to tell his mom to shut up and threatening her with Immigration. I always looked at how people act towards their family first. If you don'ttreat your family right, then I'm nothing to the game to you.

I hope your like 14 because you sound like a little girl.

Oh, and HER house, HER rules. You dont like it, ****.

laugh.gif
Biggest thread backfire I've ever seen.
Dudes probly crying into his pillow right now cursing out his mom AND niketalk.

That's your mother...what's wrong with you? get some damn headphones or something if u wanna play music mad early in the morning

Back
Top Bottom