WOW Momz Vol.Shut the hell up

We are both 13 and I already have a kid
smh.gif
I think you should growup...

Dude said he calling imigration. So yo mama got a house and she illegal. Your story is not logical. Make sense of your story, then try a little harder. You cando it. I laughed a lil bit, but you can be funnier i have faith in you. LETS DO IT. That last part was random

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

So here I am chillin in my room and im playin my early mornin tracks. Ive been playin the music for 4 hours and even said yo 20 mins ago to this broad and so here she comes hittin the door and being annoying so im like "da hell is wrong with you" shes like TURN IT DOWN im like um? Srsly? shes like ITS TOO LOUD then I go out side my room and you cannot hear it at all with the door shut.

So then she comes @ me with some BS calling me a son of a #!#$ in spanish when that literally means that Im the son of a !#$!@ and since i only have one mother I think shes dissin her self.

So then she threatens with kickin me out then I hit her back with im calling immigration then shes liek DO IT THEN I CAN LEAVE HERE N DISAPEAR THEN IM LIKS " Y SO SRS" THEN SHE GOES ON N ON ABOUT HOW IM a piece of @#!# and goes on n on Dissin the kid.....

Thoughts?

Your a piece of #%*. You thought you would get cool points for this?
You see your mom as just "some broad"?
smh.gif
smh.gif

One ya self

the hell?? go get drunk or something relax, then apologize to your mom for being a %$%+#.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

So here I am chillin in my room and im playin my early mornin tracks. Ive been playin the music for 4 hours and even said yo 20 mins ago to this broad and so here she comes hittin the door and being annoying so im like "da hell is wrong with you" shes like TURN IT DOWN im like um? Srsly? shes like ITS TOO LOUD then I go out side my room and you cannot hear it at all with the door shut.

So then she comes @ me with some BS calling me a son of a #!#$ in spanish when that literally means that Im the son of a !#$!@ and since i only have one mother I think shes dissin her self.

So then she threatens with kickin me out then I hit her back with im calling immigration then shes liek DO IT THEN I CAN LEAVE HERE N DISAPEAR THEN IM LIKS " Y SO SRS" THEN SHE GOES ON N ON ABOUT HOW IM a piece of @#!# and goes on n on Dissin the kid.....

Thoughts?

get a blog.
laugh.gif

seriously.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you were my lil son i'd send your *%+ to boarding school ASAP.

And I would have broke your stereo and computer and said now what.

This is why parents need to whip their kids' behinds as children. The world would be a much better place if all parents gave their kids a whoopin' likethe way my mom used to do me.

Back
Top Bottom