roll.gif
omg. i'm late but damn.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

LOL ya make me laugh. How are you guys gonna tell me i'm acting childish when you guys are the ones mad posting my pics trying to get a point across.
laugh.gif
I'm not really down about the situation, this was my first ever accident and i admit i was confused after this had happened and so what would you expect? Yeah i knew damn well anyone coulda been dead right on the spot, but where is a safe place nowadays? People get killed everyday, so deal with it, if you can't face facts then you have not fully seen the real world, don't try to quote me and reply with some smart remarks. Give me some definate answers, reason why i'm not replying to most of ya is because how are you gonna be a hypocrite by telling me i'm being childish when ya being smart #$*$$ about it.
indifferent.gif

If you knew you could have killed someone and still went ahead and did it anyways you sir are an idiot. Its people, excuse me I mean spoiled kids like you that are ruining this world. You act as if its alright and or cool to take someones life because you wanted to act irresponsibly.

/thread before I get banned over this dude.
yeah, sure.........me and more than 50% of the US do this everyday as if we want to do it to die. Get real, dudes catching feelings as if they lost their lives already
roll.gif
. Again, i know damn well what i was doing, i knew the risks and it was a risk i had to take. It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way. Its people like you who think i am spoiled,
indifferent.gif
but i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to waste was far from being spoiled.
i worked long and hard and to see all the money i dropped for that car go to waste was far from being spoiled.
If you worked so hard for it I doubt you'd drive it so recklessly. Especially with the attitude youre flaunting here.

It wasn't it going to change either way, even if i stopped before i made the corner i wouldn't i have made it out without damaging anything either way
You know what would have changed it? Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.

Lets make something clear here, the car, and the insurance payment, especially YOU, are all totally worthless. You know the consequences of driving the way you did, so you dying as a result isnt something to feel bad about. You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.

But hey none of that matters, cause youll just find some idiot illogical way to refute every valid point brought up here in order to still seem like a cool guy... Way too late for that, just take the L and move on.
If you worked so hard for it I doubt you'd drive it so recklessly. Especially with the attitude youre flaunting here.
Anyone who worked hard to earn what they own, what can stop them from doing what they want to it? So you're telling me i'm spending money to buy what i want, but not do the things i want to it? Face it, a vehicle is made to be abused and repaired, thus in a continuous cycle. How was i soo called acting hardcore about this situation? If you actually spent some time reading over my post explaining what happened instead of choosing sides with the idiots here on NT acting childish about it, yeah you would know. I explained everything honestly and admitted to situation, if i wanted i coulda just lied about it and said i wasn't at fault but im not like that. I truely dont care about the damages, as i myself knew i was covered. Now "if" it was someone or pedestrian i would regret and feel terrible about this my entire life, but thats why i choose the place i drove to drive as there are never any pedestrians around not just because of the no sidewalks but because its always a zone people speed.

Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm a young dude, teenagers tend to speed all the time.[/color] Doing something like this makes me different from many others how?* Did i want to crash? NO. Can it avoided, most likely, but thing is you older cats just dont realize this or sum this up. Again, it really wasn't a big deal, same question how is this different from any other accident, they're basically all collisions. End of the day i'm covered so really to me, it really isn't a big deal.

You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.
Yeah, thats the only thing ill agree on. I deserve it, so.....yeah happy? Funny thing is, the person i hit, wasnt really supose to be on the road at all since he was underaged and didn't even have a permit at the least. He stole his mothers car, so whats your take on him minding his business with no L's?

WOW... a vehicle is not made to be abused and repaired... IT'S MEANT TO TAKE YOU FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.. thus in a continuous cycle my #@%....
i try to keep my car well maintained and not having to repair it "in a continuous cycle". the only continuous cycle my car goes through are oil changes. i can't believe you're calling us idiots.. can you name someone else driving a 10+ year old family sedan the way you do and abusing it on purpose just to repair it? my car is a '97. it's only been to the shop for anything but an oil change once.. that's because some lady hit me. why waste money man? oh yeah, because your parents will take care of it. do you pay for your own insurance?

I'm 19 too. i only speed on highways.. and the max i'll do is 15 over the posted speed limit. maybe on city streets, 10 over limit MAX.. i cant believe you were going 80-100 in a 35-45.
smh.gif
you act like we wouldn't roast any other teenager that did this. THOSE OTHER TEENAGERS DON'T FLAUNT IT LIKE YOU...

you are one lucky guy. for some darned reason i guess someone still wants you here for some darned reason.

Wow, dude still does not get the message. Hopefully this accident was a wake-up call and he realizes his foolish choices could cost someone their life - simpleas that.

* I can urge others not to do something wrong, even if I haven't led a perfect life. Hypocrisy does not obviate morality, since whether I act morallyor not doesn't excuse your bad behavior.

(Just because other teens drive reckless does not excuse you to...)

mjbetch wrote:
Anyone who worked hard to earn what they own, what can stop them from doing what they want to it? So you're telling me i'm spending money to buy what i want, but not do the things i want to it? Face it, a vehicle is made to be abused and repaired, thus in a continuous cycle. How was i soo called acting hardcore about this situation? If you actually spent some time reading over my post explaining what happened instead of choosing sides with the idiots here on NT acting childish about it, yeah you would know. I explained everything honestly and admitted to situation, if i wanted i coulda just lied about it and said i wasn't at fault but im not like that. I truely dont care about the damages, as i myself knew i was covered. Now "if" it was someone or pedestrian i would regret and feel terrible about this my entire life, but thats why i choose the place i drove to drive as there are never any pedestrians around not just because of the no sidewalks but because its always a zone people speed.

Not driving 80-100 on a public road (and like an idiot driver at that), crashing, posting on NT for attention, and then responding to the comments (which you completely deserve) with a nonchalant "its no big deal I can handle it" attitude.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm a young dude, teenagers tend to speed all the time.[/color] Doing something like this makes me different from many others how? Did i want to crash? NO. Can it avoided, most likely, but thing is you older cats just dont realize this or sum this up. Again, it really wasn't a big deal, same question how is this different from any other accident, they're basically all collisions. End of the day i'm covered so really to me, it really isn't a big deal.

You'd have deserved it if it happened. What is important is that someone that was minding their own business and being responsible could have died from your recklessness.
Yeah, thats the only thing ill agree on. I deserve it, so.....yeah happy? Funny thing is, the person i hit, wasnt really supose to be on the road at all since he was underaged and didn't even have a permit at the least. He stole his mothers car, so whats your take on him minding his business with no L's?

Dude is such a joke.

saddest thing about this whole thing.. he hasn't even learned from his own mistake....

you just KNOW he's going to keep on doing what he's doing....speeding and not giving a crap about what he damages and who he potentially hurts..

so THIS is why teen driver insurance rates are the highest..
THIS is why teen drivers have the highest accident rates....
THIS is why teen drivers have the highest FATALITY rates...

b/c you deluded kids don't learn and think you are invincible.

ps. your thing about full insurance?....what if you crashed into someone's car that THEY worked hard for?... that was their only means oftransportation...and you wreck it.
insurance only pays book value...usually it's less than the true value (note - NOT monetary, but the meaning and importance, having a reliable vehicle touse).

grow up.
TRY to learn that your actions have consequences.

too bad you probably won't... you'll crash car after car, making piss poor decision and probably will end up driving drunk and hurting someone...

I"m getting old...
damn kids.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

saddest thing about this whole thing.. he hasn't even learned from his own mistake....

you just KNOW he's going to keep on doing what he's doing....speeding and not giving a crap about what he damages and who he potentially hurts..

ps. your thing about full insurance?....what if you crashed into someone's car that THEY worked hard for?... that was their only means of transportation...and you wreck it.
insurance only pays book value...usually it's less than the true value (note - NOT monetary, but the meaning and importance, having a reliable vehicle to use).

grow up.

too bad you probably won't... you'll crash car after car, making piss poor decision and probably will end up driving drunk and hurting someone...

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must have had a fender bender or gotten into a crash with a teenager.................Either that or someone close to you had something happento them relating to this.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

ps. your thing about full insurance?....what if you crashed into someone's car that THEY worked hard for?... that was their only means of transportation...and you wreck it.
insurance only pays book value...usually it's less than the true value (note - NOT monetary, but the meaning and importance, having a reliable vehicle to use).

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must have had a fender bender or gotten into a crash with a teenager.................Either that or someone close to you had something happen to them relating to this.
i know you're not defending the goofus OP. besides, like dirty said, the point is to LEARN from this stuff. he doesn't seem like he cares.

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must have had a fender bender or gotten into a crash with a teenager.................Either that or someone close to you had something happen to them relating to this.
nope. not one bit.
the point is that the OP doesn't even CARE about his actions..

I have issues with people that don't take responsibility for their own actions.. and especially when those actions could potentially harm/maim/kill anotherhuman being.

dude doesn't care...and it shows his maturity level, or lack thereof...and his complete disregard for other people and other people's property.

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must be a teenager
laugh.gif

Ahhh the days where I thought I knew it all, but really knew nothing. Those were good days.
laugh.gif

this thread made me damn near miss the whole third quarter of the lakers-rockets game
i saw the lead down to 4 and i was like @$%?
laugh.gif

but OP you a straight fool, where in CA are you at so i can stay away from your dumb %!#

To top it off OP did this reckless driving right infront of a school, where everyone was being picked up, right after school. So kids waiting for theirparents could have been hit had he turned the steering wheel a little differently. Florin High FTL
smh.gif

isn't this the little asian boy who got his %%# beat on youtube and was dropping the n bomb repeatedly?

i think i hate this dude, i didn't even know that was possible over the net either.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

grow up.

I"m getting old...
damn kids.
You must be a teenager
laugh.gif

Ahhh the days where I thought I knew it all, but really knew nothing. Those were good days.
laugh.gif
No.....Im 25 and have only tapped someone because it was raining and they slammed on their brakes.

I only made that statement because ive never seen him post much other than one liners in posts ( I know he does, i just dont see it very often)........and hisresponse seemed as if either it has happened to him or someone he knew.

I guess because ive never seen much posted from him that i thought if he felt this strongly about it that it must have happened to him.........Ok, i was wrong,but it was just a thought when i saw his response (Which honestly would be the response of a person that this has happened to as far as being the person thatgot hit)

i'm a young one too but...
smh.gif
making a u-turn going 80-100 on a public street? who the hell would be dumb enough to do that
smh.gif
?
if someone was hurt, or worse, KILLED, it WOULD be a HUGE deal. jail is no joke. you shouldn't be on the road either if you're a big threat to otherpeople's lives.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

OP...why didn't you just kill yourself?
indifferent.gif

im ashamed to be Vietnamese because of you now...
laugh.gif

Seriously OP, you sound like a giant herb. You deserve every single negative thing said about you in this thread. You shouldn't be allowed to drive, it's idiots like you I watch out for on the roads.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

isn't this the little asian boy who got his %%# beat on youtube and was dropping the n bomb repeatedly?

i think i hate this dude, i didn't even know that was possible over the net either.
I knew it was t his dude...I got on dude couple years back for being corny.

What part of Cali you stay at C-Pain.

Im tryna come up.

am 100% sure 50% of the US does not go 80-100 on local roads.. i apologize for bringing your parents into this but they need to really smack you up orsomethin.. like dirty said.. sad thing is you prolly havent learned anything from this.. tbh ppl like you are why this world is crumbling..

ps- tell theequickness where u live so we can get a video of u gettin pwned like your legend

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by dugtrio

I knew it was t his dude...I got on dude couple years back for being corny.

What part of Cali you stay at C-Pain.

Im tryna come up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tell me you ain't just scout up a free lunch offa NT.

This fool just doesn't learn.

Grow up, and stop sticking so adamantly by what you think is right. Point that everyone is trying to convey, IS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SPEEDING. YOUWERE ENDANGERING THE LIFE OF OTHERS. Sure feel bad about your car, but you need to think about the serious and dire consequences that could've occurred.

Whatever. If I were to receive a phone call from anyone I knew or love, and it was an idiot like you who caused it... It certainly wouldn't end well.

I wouldn't have the audacity to be speeding that fast. Why? I'm sensible, and I have parents and siblings that taught me better. I'm aware of thedangers of driving.

It's fools like these I worry about when anyone I love is driving.

Back
Top Bottom