WOW. Rebirth Is Just Destined to Fail. SMH

I don't see any commercials for "Rebrith". It ain't dropping anymore guys.

grin.gif

I've been playing drums for 10 years now and been around jam bands/rock bands for the last 3 or 4... this is a terrible album, top to bottom trash. The merit of a normal rock album is not just the LEAD SINGER, but listening to your favorite lead/bass guitarists and drummer do their own thing. Who is backing Wayne on these tracks? Some studio musicians in LA? If Wayne's singing voice is horrible, then what is there to like? There's absolutely no reason to care about this album, and that's why I hate it.
5a42590eb5d30d5b6459a17818d08cbd2ce1f78.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I've been playing drums for 10 years now and been around jam bands/rock bands for the last 3 or 4... this is a terrible album, top to bottom trash. The merit of a normal rock album is not just the LEAD SINGER, but listening to your favorite lead/bass guitarists and drummer do their own thing. Who is backing Wayne on these tracks? Some studio musicians in LA? If Wayne's singing voice is horrible, then what is there to like? There's absolutely no reason to care about this album, and that's why I hate it.
ur drums mic'd?
happy.gif

##@@%! is feeeling On Fire down here..
I dont even think they know its a rock song.

and to be honest, the album isnt that bad, its better than C3. I will cop next week, if it drops.

This is just a bad album, regardless of if lil wayne's name is on the cover or not.  I heard On Fire for the first time yesterday, #%!@ is horrible 
alien.gif

#beenonthissincethefirstamazonleak

and i must say.....fire, in a different kinda way
pimp.gif
...........been on repeat since i dLed it last month

its on that: 808s & Heartbreak; either you love it or hate it kinda steelo...............................

btw: i wouldnt recommend this album to someone who cant venture outside of traditional hip hop

Are you aware that Travis Barker and some big name rock musicians are on this album?

I downloaded it... IMO its pretty bad. Thats not because im not open to other genres its just Wayne made it seem so forced.

At least Kanye and Andre 3000's branching off seemed a bit more natural, and it showed in the music.

Not hating tho... I've heard ppl say that like every song.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Are you aware that Travis Barker and some big name rock musicians are on this album?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of him either, but he's alright. Fall Out Boy isn't enough to make me interested.

ur drums mic'd?
happy.gif

Only for these shows like twice a year, or in a studio... we've only done that once though. Usually the drums are loud enough to compete with the amps
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yall some haters... +@$@ is dope as hell
You also thought the chris cornell x timbaland album was good so
ohwell.gif

If you actually like both of these albums why don't you go outside of your usual tastes and listen to some more indie/rock/electronic stuff?  Might even give you some new musical ideas to mix with your own stuff

Originally Posted by RedMan

Having big name artists means nothing if the music doesn't sound good..

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yall some haters... +@$@ is dope as hell
You also thought the chris cornell x timbaland album was good so
ohwell.gif

If you actually like both of these albums why don't you go outside of your usual tastes and listen to some more indie/rock/electronic stuff?  Might even give you some new musical ideas to mix with your own stuff
laugh.gif
i was jokin about this... and the timbaland x cornell is good... its just not really rock...

i listen to mew, the mars volta, and a couple other rock bands... still expanding...

lil wayne will fall hard this year i see a 50cent game thing happening minues the beef
drake just took all if waynes popularity watch when drake album drops he will crush waynes numbers

the leaked album is actually good..

some people here gotta expand their music of choice. ( you no who you are haterz )

p.s. the people who said its gonna suck still downloaded it anyways...

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

the leaked album is actually good..

some people here gotta expand their music of choice. ( you no who you are haterz )

p.s. the people who said its gonna suck still downloaded it anyways...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom