WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Peep Game

61,300 tickets
laugh.gif

So basically Club has his and nobody else??

I sure as hell wouldn't go if Club was going.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for Sundays broski's.

It better be like Christmas here... I LOVE YOU ALL!

Cept you TennHouse, you're the biggest lil jimmy there is.

Lobo
Spoiler [+]
will def. be on the look for the vid. i also have an idea to boost up the tag division here. i'll p.m u in the coming days.

What tag division?

Speaking of great matches. This one was FANTASTIC. Punk and Del Rio have fantastic chemistry in the ring.

Hopefully Del Rio is learning how to cut better promos while he's out. He's really good in the ring, but gets badly exposed on
the mic when put up against Punk/Miz/anyone who can halfway talk.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

^The ending to the empty arena match is hilarious.
Between the Rock just chatting it up like he doesn't have 5 kegs and a lift crate on top of him and Shane/Kevin Kelly in disgust
roll.gif

While an Austin vs. Lesnar match at WrestleMania 29 would be good, it sounds like CM Punk might want to get in the way of that happening. At least that is what one could take away from a Twitter exchange between the two. 

@CMPunk Just worry about 28. If the stars all line up I always have a big can of Whoop %@@ ready to take to NYC. #rogerthat

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) March 27, 2012

Wrestling insider Justin LaBar is reporting on WrestleZone and Bleacher Report about next WrestleMania’s Main Event:

After speaking with sources, WZ has learned that WWE involved Shawn Michaels in the Hell in a Cell match between Triple H and The Undertaker with a tentative plan to set up HBK's involvement at WrestleMania 29. It is believed that the current plan in mind is to run some kind of finish to the Hell in a Cell match that causes Triple H to call out Shawn Michaels the next night on RAW.

i read a rumor on another wrestling forum that dana white will let lesnar out his contract and that he may have already

supposedly WrestlingObserver.com has reported this

I hate Justin Labar.

As a matter of fact, I hate most wrestling journalists...the opinions of the people in this thread hold much more weight with me.

Originally Posted by PLVN

I hate Justin Labar.

As a matter of fact, I hate most wrestling journalists...the opinions of the people in this thread hold much more weight with me.

just posting what he said.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i read a rumor on another wrestling forum that dana white will let lesnar out his contract and that he may have already

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I went to wrestlemania last year in Atlanta and it was so packed idk the numbers it sold doe but having the seats i had and experiencing wrestlemania is one all fans should try and experience.

Yeah I went to WM 26 and it was indeed quite the experience(even though the crowd SUCKED lol) ..one of those events you should try to attend at least once.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

I know it's off topic but are they doing a new season of tough enough? I'm tryna audition for it

Only if/when the network actually launches.  With the continued disaster that the Oprah Network is turning out to be, there is more and more doubt that the network will ever happen.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

The Observer HAS NOT reported this.

scaled.php

Total time spent on this : About 120 secs. (Took longer to upload the damn thing on Imageshack
laugh.gif
)

Can't believe it's finally WrestleMania week. Horrid buildup, but it'll be worth if Rock wins or Cena turns heel.

I was part of NTWM1 and have been Miz'd this year.
laugh.gif
I'll set for riding along side of 4Cenas car ala Punk at WM22.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom