WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

End of an Era Match
i guess that means..

Taker's Streak/Era vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels' life.

Taker has specifically said that he is going to kill Triple H and Michaels.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

with booker having a match at mania, does that mean we won't have to hear him on commentary??

Spoiler [+]
kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

He's probably just going to yell WHAT DA HAIL from the apron.

After reading the last 2 pages of comments it seems like I didnt miss nuthin interesting or good from tonights Raw lol

Cena badly needs a heel turn, The Rock knew when his character was getting stale years back so he switched to Hollywood Rock then switched back but he could do that effortlessly. People booed but loved hollywood rock. Maybe the fact that Cena's audience is kids is why they cant turn 
him heel but his character is beyond stale right now. 

Wrestlemania should be a solid show. All the matches look good on paper IMO, Taker's and Y2J's matches especially, Orton and Kane will be good too. I see the rock and cena match being awful though, the crowd in ATL was so dead for that segment and I don't really blame them. The excitement is pretty damn low right now for this once in a lifetime main event. 

I stopped watching Raw because of that Atlanta crowd and commercials but Ill try to catch AM Raw to see the highlights. I fully expect not to see Jonny's botch when he told Miz 'Welcome to team Teddy!' or something like that
laugh.gif

The Cena/Rock match is so watered down by now, I just hope at least the crowd is hot. I'll probably end up ordering Wrestlemania although I wont be watching on a new 50 inch plasma like I planned
frown.gif

If its anything like last years Wrestlemania I will probably stop watching wrestling. It was awful but the 4 main events this year are very solid

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

oh so Peep_Game's favorite rapper, Machine Gun Kelly is performing at mania
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wrong initials, that would be GFK though.

Hey deek & Mister619:

ept_sports_nba_experts-935965758-1300706379.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

oh so Peep_Game's favorite rapper, Machine Gun Kelly is performing at mania
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wrong initials, that would be GFK though.

Hey deek & Mister619:

ept_sports_nba_experts-935965758-1300706379.jpg

plus 1 for Starks... if I'm ever filthy rich I'm gettingca bird for my wrist... and I'm in the Hardcore title match?... damn ill have to cut a promo... my sign weapon is a 4ft steel rod...

laugh.gif
Amazing execution.

And RAW was alright...the Rock/Cena segment could have been sooo much more though.

This has been a very lackluster build up for WM not counting HHH v Taker & Cody Rhodes v Big Show

so there just gunna kinda let undertaker go out there with a haircut and not say anything? i got a feeling they are gunna play it up like oh undertaker was beat up so bad last year at mania that he felt more humanlike so he cut his hair or some crap like that

Im saying Daniel Bryan and Sheamus can steal the show. I've seen what Daniel Bryan has done in the indies and if they allow him to have matches like that then this one will be good

End of an Era Match
i guess that means..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

End of an Era Match
i guess that means..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"End of an Era Match" doesn't make sense. Nothing is coming to an end for HHH if he loses, but Undertaker has his streak on the line. HHH should at least put something on the line....his in ring wrestling career, then it will be an "End of an Era" for both.

Back
Top Bottom