WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

All thirsting three needed were stone cold and the rock out there with them, to really showcase that era

roll.gif
at Tyson's stiff !++ crotch chops

Edge has the best entrance music of all time. +!%+ what you think.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Anyone know if Warrior was the first wrestler to use non-black straps for titles?

He was the first that I recall. He had multiple colors at that. So cool.
laugh.gif

4Wres, where is Brock!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This was better than any of the previous Taker vs HHH or HBK matches.  Totally %$@%*%! awesome.
It was a great match, but you should know better than this. WM25 > X7 > 28. 

They might as well end the night after that match though .

laugh.gif
this match was ten times better than their X7 match. I would still put 25 over this though

I don't know. Taker tossing HHH off the scaffolding is more memorable to me. IMO. 

You know whats sad?..There is pretty much no way in hell that Cena/Rock can come close to Taker/Trips..Cena needs to watch this match over and over and over and over to learn how to sell a move..He should be forced to watch how Hunter just layed there for a solid 2-3 minutes after the bell rang..TAKE NOTES CENA, YOU TALENTLESS TURD..

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Got legit choked up seeing Edge get emotional like that....One of my favorite's ever
yep. about to watch some of his matches instead of this %%*$%*@% teddy vs laurinitis thing

Damn it is only 9:00.

Where is SIn Cara and Rey Mysterio Jr? Let me guess Rey is hurt right? Injury prone dude.

Back
Top Bottom