WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I think Seth can be a great champion. I was kinda disappointed at the finish, but I respect Seth's in ring ability so much, so I'm glad he "stole" the W.

Roman, on the other hand, did well against Brock. Just a matter of time before Roman takes the title. Brock will be back though..

yesyes.gif

tumblr_nm08kxlsgc1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

Back to back great WM ending. :smokin

vinnie mac givin 'em what they want
out of touch?

Interesting twist having Seth cash in to make it a triple threat match.

Glad Seth cashed in at the expense of Reigns instead of Brock.

Reigns did alright for himself. Had him showing off that "Never Give Up" mentality on that Cena steez.

Raw tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

Brock/Rollins/Reigns Triple Threat and Rock & Rousey/HHH & Steph at SummerSlam??

Just got out. ROLLINS :smokin
Had a hell of a time. Taker match was pretty dead and divas too but other than that it was great.

I look at 2 pages and see so many faces that never post here trying to give us analysis :lol:

Random thoughts...

I'm so impressed with how WWE timed the show out.. The Main Event ending pretty much at 1059 was so well done... The time factor added so much to the match, especially after Brock got busted open... VKM must of had so much faith in those 3 guys to not **** up...

The main event was perfect just to add on... Roman looked great, and I really liked the smiling... Not sure why, but I liked it a lot... Amazing match all the way around...

I'm do happy I watched WM live... Best 4 hours of Wrestling since WK... Thank you @casekicks for threatening to disown me... Not back on the WWE bandwagon yet though... I'll watch Raw on Tuesday and see how things go... I got that high...

I hope we get Rock/Rhonda vs HHH/Steph match at 32... That segment had me and my friend dying :lol:... And seeing Rhonda in a ring :wow:... Great, great segment that I just hope was the start of an angle...

Seth/RKO match was very good... Very smooth.. They didn't do anything that could over shadow anything else...

I'm so impressed with how WWE timed the show out.. The Main Event ending pretty much at 1059 was so well done... The time factor added so much to the match, especially after Brock got busted open... VKM must of had so much faith in those 3 guys to not **** up...
Can someone explain why the time limit is so important? They have to pay more if they pass the slotted end time?

still shows you how out of touch Vince is though

the most over Shield member was power bombed through a ladder never to be heard from again

Back
Top Bottom