WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

That was infinitely better than having Daniel Bryan in the main event, that is for sure...

I'm so impressed with how WWE timed the show out.. The Main Event ending pretty much at 1059 was so well done... The time factor added so much to the match, especially after Brock got busted open... VKM must of had so much faith in those 3 guys to not **** up...

Can someone explain why the time limit is so important? They have to pay more if they pass the slotted end time?

PPV feed cuts out at 11 on the dot... There is no such thing as ppv over run...

That was infinitely better than having Daniel Bryan in the main event, that is for sure...

This. Bryan doesn't need to be the champ. This unwavering loyalty is bad for him in the long run imo. Makes him extremely difficult to book

so DX vs. NWO in the future? i hope so
640px-Ron_Killing_%26_Vince_McMahon_laughing.jpg

I disagree, he was for months

Rollins is gold but fans are more happen Reigns didn't win then Rollins taking the title IMO
I think that Rollins was more over than Ambrose for sure, and before they started putting the jetpack on Reigns back, I think you can argue that Reigns was more over as well...

I disagree, he was for months

Rollins is gold but fans are more happen Reigns didn't win then Rollins taking the title IMO

He's a heel so obviously..

but no one deserves it more than him, he was the only heel on the roster carrying it while Brock was away.

I'll have to read the thread on how people's reactions were during Play. Thought it was cool and weird seeing the nWo help Sting.

Divas match better than expected. Missed the beginning of the ladder match so I'll watch it at work tomorrow.

Taker looked way better than he did last year.

I'll take Sext cashing in, had a bet with wifey if Reigns won, she'd get a MK bad, if he lost to Brock, she'd let me get some new ink, hahaha, guess we both lost but maybe I can get away on a technicality.

I think that Rollins was more over than Ambrose for sure, and before they started putting the jetpack on Reigns back, I think you can argue that Reigns was more over as well...

in the end, I am just glad they aren't burying another push for someone with with a bright future

sick I couldn't watch it with you guys I just got finished. sick that lesnar lost bc he is a true champ. but I'm glad my boy Suicidel seth is the one that did it.

trips and sting stole the show for me. and the rko cur stop was one of the best non ladder spot of night

Back
Top Bottom