WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

if they have anyone other than Seth Rollins and heyman have something to do with the ending of the Brock match it will ruin the whole show for me. I don't need to see the rock or some other part timer come out and balance the reaction that roman is going to get.
you made your bed now sleep in it. if you think you won't be happy with the reaction of the fans to the outcome you want maybe the outcome you want isn't the best idea. duh

For my NT bretherens...
pimp.gif
Lawd Jojo.
mean.gif

When I was in line for reigns. There was a fat dude about 5'5" tellin another dude he's training to be a wrestler. Guy asked fat dude to sign his program book. :lol:

Case, how old are you?

I turn 37 in May..I guess it seems like I'm old because I remember so much from when I was a kid..I was going to and watching wrestling in Tennessee since around 82-83 with my great grandpa..Seeing Lawler and Race and Flair and Andre and so many others when I was young has kinda made me a little jaded (ok, a lot jaded) towards sports entertainment..I guess it leaves me no choice but to be a cranky old man..

Watching the latest NXT episode..Man I'm 100% convinced that Kevin Owens can be the next face of the company..To me, the guy just has that IT factor..He's the best talker out of the top guys on NXT and actually has the size to be believable as a WHC..But I'm sure Vince will ruin him when he gets called up to the main roster and I'm sure I'll *****andmaon about it when it happens..

Makes sense itami won. The rest of the nxt 5 have a lot of hype behind them but itami has just been flat. Nothing special to him right now. If they really are bringing him up by July to booster Japanese ticket sales this should get him some exposure.

Watching the latest NXT episode..Man I'm 100% convinced that Kevin Owens can be the next face of the company..To me, the guy just has that IT factor..He's the best talker out of the top guys on NXT and actually has the size to be believable as a WHC..But I'm sure Vince will ruin him when he gets called up to the main roster and I'm sure I'll *****andmaon about it when it happens..

Stopped reading at the first sentence, No. Vince will **** on him for something. But I agree he should get a chance.

Last edited:
I'd cover Jojo in maple syrup and eat her all up...

Reported for murder

I'll plead Down to manslaughter...

JUST finished NXT 10 seconds before I saw this...

Amazing match between Balor/Owens... They both have potential to be cornerstones of WWE... I think Balor has a better chance on the Main roster tho...

Starting up Lucha Underground...

I'm really enjoying my 2 hours of amazing pro wrestling I watch every Thursday... Cause you know I don't pay for **** :lol:...

I was reading something earlier where LU is having a live 2 or 3 hour live special in the Summer... Would be great to get Puma in a mask match where he looses and becomes Ricochet...

Back
Top Bottom