WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

:pimp:

Is this in Santa Clara?  Low key, wanted to go to the Fan Access and stuff for WM, but not trying to go by myself :smh: .

are u going to mania?

yeah i said eff it... my homie got work all week so he couldnt go and i got no friends that are wrestling fans so its whatever once in lifetime thing wasnt gonna let going solo bother me

Oh. My. God. Hahaha!! I would've been trying extra hard to sneak a pic of that epicness.

i was gonna take some pics for yall of some of the hot milfs in romans line but i just couldnt do it :lol: felt major creep if i did,,,, someone behind me lookin at my phone and seeing im takin a creep pic :lol:

atleast with jojo and lita i could do whatever i want cause "celebrities" arent humans :lol:

The lust I have for this chick. :smh: :evil: I'd dive right in that thang and come out like

aS08NGR.gif

He looked at it. Paused. And said I can't sign that... And signed his own photo and told me I gotta get bossman to sign. *******!!!

You shoulda been like "But Roman...you can...and you will :evil: "

Man I would talk so much ish to reigns in his face. Once fam gets in my face I'll kick it up a gear soon as he touches me the slightest $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vince and Shovel would probably jump you themselves for messing with their golden boy :lol:

i was gonna take some pics for yall of some of the hot milfs in romans line but i just couldnt do it :lol: felt major creep if i did,,,, someone behind me lookin at my phone and seeing im takin a creep pic :lol:

atleast with jojo and lita i could do whatever i want cause "celebrities" arent humans :lol:

Appreciate the thought. I know how that is. I've been in so many situations where I wanted to sneak pics of goofy stuff, and it was just way too obvious/creepy.

Hope you have a good time out there. On a much smaller scale, but I rolled to NXT Columbus solo. Ended up next to a couple chill dudes that knew their stuff and weren't total goofballs. Had a blast!

Appreciate the thought. I know how that is. I've been in so many situations where I wanted to sneak pics of goofy stuff, and it was just way too obvious/creepy.

Hope you have a good time out there. On a much smaller scale, but I rolled to NXT Columbus solo. Ended up next to a couple chill dudes that knew their stuff and weren't total goofballs. Had a blast!

yeah ill be heading to NXT tomorrow night solo. cant wait. did they serve alcohol when you were there?

Hideo needs a better finisher man. Think either of these would work

Koh Oh

Painkiller(only cause it's similar enough to the GTS without being the GTS)

or Nakamura's Shining Triangle...can't find a vid of that one

or..just let him use the GTS for real

Even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BDB trying to be the new owner of WWE...first thing he does is release Baron Corbin and megapush Bull Dempsey :lol:

Last edited:
hideo was entertaining man. a lot more balor fans out there. i was rooting for hideo actually. glad dude will be part of mania, interesting to see what role he plays in the battle royale

can u just shut up kitten. no one cares about your post nor are we discussing about it. so stop copying and pasting stuff from other sites. contribute in your own damn way :smh:

Last edited:
My dude 22, if you have a iPhone put your head phones on keep your phone on the palm of your hands and press the volume up button on the headphones. Keep moving your hand for angle and pressing the button. you're bound to catch something.

My dude 22, if you have a iPhone put your head phones on keep your phone on the palm of your hands and press the volume up button on the headphones. Keep moving your hand for angle and pressing the button. you're bound to catch something.

might try this if you meant to do this for creep milf pics for yall :lol: but i feel weird having earphones on in public :lol:

Back
Top Bottom