Wrestling thoooo???!?!?!

^^ ok, i didnt want to come back in here, but its so obvious that you're upset
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I grew up loving it, but i'm not into now so much anymore... or since i started having sex earlier... but i think thats just a coincidence that the WWF attitude era ended when i started gettin bunz...

anywho i'll look forward to the day I watch wrestling with my kids one day. who knows? #Itmighthappen

but don't ruin it for others. they enjoy it and thats all that matters, like some may not understand nascar but obviously theres something about it that draws revenue and attention. so just let it be and keep doin you

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

anywho i'll look forward to the day I watch wrestling with my kids one day. who knows? #Itmighthappen

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]in all seriousness i did have a long break from wrestling (4 or 5 years)... but i had my son. and he's always loved wrestling, he has two huge bins of wrestling toys. so him and I, every monday and friday just watch wrestling. it's funny because i was him at his age. i loved wrestling, played with the toys, the whole 10. it's pretty funny, you'll see one day.[/color]

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif

I grew up loving it, but i'm not into now so much anymore... or since i started having sex earlier... but i think thats just a coincidence that the WWF attitude era ended when i started gettin bunz...

but don't ruin it for others. they enjoy it and thats all that matters, like some may not understand nascar but obviously theres something about it that draws revenue and attention. so just let it be and keep doin you

that's what i'm saying, n's need to stop judging dudes for what they do and do them. 
why dudes care about another man's life is beyond me.  
indifferent.gif

.......... but lettuce be cereal tho.
YNS.

Spoiler [+]
miz%20laughing%202.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

yet i still date women and u know what, when a topic like "what shows do u watch?", i tell them wrestling and they could give 2 @##@+ about it.

I'm 22 years old and have a girlfriend of two years. She doesn't like wrestling, but she respects the fact that I do.

She even makes an effort not to call me during the hours of 9pm and 11pm on Monday.

Wrestling consumes TWO hours outta my life per week. Do I really need to reevaluate my lifestyle?
grin.gif

Na, famb.

regal.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

wrestling is a good indicator of your mental standing. Everyone used to like wrestling back in the day b/c we were 14. If you're 24+ and u still on that, u need to reevaluate your life, interests, goals etc. 

Like for the dudes who say "oh wrestling used to be good back in the day, not anymore." Nah its exactly the same as before, u just matured. 

Guys, I found the moron. ^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

yet i still date women and u know what, when a topic like "what shows do u watch?", i tell them wrestling and they could give 2 @##@+ about it.

I'm 22 years old and have a girlfriend of two years. She doesn't like wrestling, but she respects the fact that I do.

She even makes an effort not to call me during the hours of 9pm and 11pm on Monday.

Wrestling consumes TWO hours outta my life per week. Do I really need to reevaluate my lifestyle?
grin.gif

Na, famb.

regal.gif

THAT is why Regal is in my Top 5 of all time. Sooo underrated.

Comedy - A+
Mic Skills - A
Mat Skills - A+

And he trained "dat boy right der D-Bry", Punk, and Trips

I do have to admit, as much as I am one the ones against the whole fantasy wrestling thing in the other thread (I am just silent about it), I do like how this thread became a shoot for everyone with the gifs and the comments.

That's it - GIFSoup

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

wrestling is a good indicator of your mental standing. Everyone used to like wrestling back in the day b/c we were 14. If you're 24+ and u still on that, u need to reevaluate your life, interests, goals etc. 

Like for the dudes who say "oh wrestling used to be good back in the day, not anymore." Nah its exactly the same as before, u just matured. 

Guys, I found the moron. ^^^^^^^^
Dude went a bit too far in his assessment but I'll be damned if the average hardcore adult wrestling fan isn't dumb as a box of rocks. We all need entertainment tho so I'll never hate on how the next man gets his

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i left my rican/dr in my bed to come to work to make a lot of money. i don't care. at all. don't come at me with that because you won't win. "bleepin losers"
laugh.gif
i don't care "about this victory", it's not about that. you aren't kat williams, stop using punchlines and come up with your own material. and my reactions are extremly funny .gifs and simple conversation and answers. you do not get it or this thread. you don't understand this is a lulz thread and has 0 seriousness, from me, in the defense of wrestling. Seeing as it's been here since the times where Zeus ruled the heavens, but I'm pretty sure a guy on an NT message board "not getting it" really matters.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]

2ccpc3o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wait 1) Who still watches Katt williams?

2) What part of my mild rant was takin from Katt Williams??

3) Rican/DR?? Nice
smokin.gif

4) Yea we all make money

5) ^^ Agreed. I dont care what the next man does, thats you. I was just interested in your opinions as to what attracted

you to wrestling.. thats it. Then you guys got all defensive like I was blatantly takin shots
laugh.gif
. waah cry about it.

Truth be told I just startd effin wit yall cus its funny. Pullin on your heart strings provoking these reactions was priceless
roll.gif

But na, have fun watching wrestling, I dont judge you

...*bangs gavel*

" I was just interested in your opinions as to what attractedyou to wrestling.. thats it. Then you guys got all defensive like I was blatantly takin shots. waah cry about it.
Truth be told I just startd effin wit yall cus its funny. Pullin on your heart strings provoking these reactions was priceless"

So which is it, did you start because you was interested in peoples opinions or because it's funny?..#contradiction..

Originally Posted by casekicks

" I was just interested in your opinions as to what attractedyou to wrestling.. thats it. Then you guys got all defensive like I was blatantly takin shots. waah cry about it.
Truth be told I just startd effin wit yall cus its funny. Pullin on your heart strings provoking these reactions was priceless"

So which is it, did you start because you was interested in peoples opinions or because it's funny?..#contradiction..
No contradiction.
did you read my statement before you quoted it?? The order is right there.
Cliffs:

-I was interested in others opinions because I didnt understand it

-Wrestling fans got sensitive and defensive

-I smirked because it was too easy to invoke anger 

-Proceeded with jokes and laughing at your expense.

This could've been a mature debate but...this is niketalk...

laugh.gif
When I made the statement about those with wrestling related avis...and all you guys started spazzin
roll.gif
roll.gif

P.s. Im willing to let it go whenever you are. This thread means literally nothing to me. (Somethin to do @ work to avoid working
laugh.gif
)

He's right though, some of you guys are coming off as irritated as he is. It could have went a whole different direction without the name calling.

I'm just here for the gifs though.
rbxt.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Whats the deal with wrestling???

All these wrestling related threads lately???

You guys do know it fake right???

and the acting is FAR below par right???

Where does the excitment and entertainment happen for you guys??

Does this count as a sport? Honestly Id probably watch NASCAR before watching (whos a current wrestler? Is the Rock still popular??)
laugh.gif

Someone Enlighten me...whats the BIG IDEA??

inb4: to each his own yada yada

1. It's pretty much a weekly episodic drama that continues on forever
2. Threads to go along with each week and help keep people connected and informed if they missed something
3. Yes it is scripted, what they do to their bodies however I would not call "fake"
4. The acting is subject to opinion just like anything you watch from Hollywood. While you may not appreciate it, others can. Plus I'm sure you've seen something so bad, it's good.(My pick would be the Street Fighter Movie from the 90s, freaking hilarious)  
5. The excitement comes mostly from the athleticism, the acting is just an adding bonus from time to time.
6. I don't count it as a sport due to the fact that there's no official (on-air) competition, but to discredit these men and women as athletes I would never do. I don't compete against anybody, but the way I train myself I still consider myself and everybody (shout out to Nike's mission statement lol) an athlete of some sort.

7. There's really no big idea, it simply is what it is. I don't think you came in here with an open mind (no offense) or wanting to change your opinion so I hope we atleast helped you get through the work day a little easier.

And for those who say "grow up" and "I'm grown" on the contrary, I think that the people who don't watch wrestling in this thread need to "grow up" because one of the fundamental skills I learned in my growing up was to accept other people's differences along with not to judge others. I'm sure there's something that you like and it may not be "main stream" popular or even "fashionable" to like at your "grown age," but you still like it. It doesn't make you any less mature or immature than what you are. What makes you immature is acting like there's these rules in this rulebook like "Thou Shall Not Watch Rasslin' Anymore" that all adults must follow to pass the test of truly being "grown up."

*Edit* oh and I'm 22 btw
tongue.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pretty much why i'm here until i got singled out. but it was/is still all in lulz. .gifs a plenty for everyone!!![/color]

3ZWuq.gif

f68F3.gif

tumblr_lougo3rX9n1qbu7b1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lougo3rX9n1qbu7b1o2_500.gif

ndo86u.gif

tumblr_lxpjcqOYWR1qln1bz.gif

hhh.gif

flairfreaksjerichofy3.gif

robvandam4ze6.gif

25z31pk.gif

29ks6ew.gif

I was crushed when people knew who won the matches before they aired. I was in like 6 grade so I was totally mind blown by this.

OP....just curious if you watch movies or tv shows that are not documentaries.

Back
Top Bottom