Wrestling thoooo???!?!?!

The beer bath
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Never thought wrestling was bad I still watch it, but you guy's whole story lines and stuff you do in the thread are pretty corny
laugh.gif
no hate though
Still trying to get an explanation on how one wins a match...
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

OOOHH BOYYY stop crying u corny bleep wrestling fans lol

You censor yourself by typing "bleep" and have the nerve to call someone else corny?

2z894w1.jpg
AND grown. OP a Dummy.
I'm 23, working on my master's, former HS wrestler and I still watch it. Why? Because I like it.

I can't lie... OP is right...A few of you are mad. And that provides lulz for me just as much as the Gifs. Wrestling is still for stupid people. Bring on the quote/Gif I'm ready.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I can't lie... OP is right...A few of you are mad. And that provides lulz for me just as much as the Gifs. Wrestling is still for stupid people. Bring on the quote/Gif I'm ready.

monty_brown.gif

Spoiler [+]
For gifs sake...
hbk_01.gif

wrestling is a good indicator of your mental standing. Everyone used to like wrestling back in the day b/c we were 14. If you're 24+ and u still on that, u need to reevaluate your life, interests, goals etc. 

Like for the dudes who say "oh wrestling used to be good back in the day, not anymore." Nah its exactly the same as before, u just matured. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

wrestling is a good indicator of your mental standing. Everyone used to like wrestling back in the day b/c we were 14. If you're 24+ and u still on that, u need to reevaluate your life, interests, goals etc. 

Like for the dudes who say "oh wrestling used to be good back in the day, not anymore." Nah its exactly the same as before, u just matured. 
I'm not a big wrestling fan (I'll tune in once in awhile), but this might be one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. It's a damn show. Reevaluate your life because you spend 2 hrs a week watching a show? 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

0CKWy.gif

bcX8E.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I'm not a big wrestling fan (I'll tune in once in awhile), but this might be one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. It's a damn show. Reevaluate your life because you spend 2 hrs a week watching a show? 
no offense intended. I'm just surmising from myself and all my friends that used to watch it religiously, the wrestling phase was just that, a phase. I cant recall anyone following it like that from college onwards.

So because no one you know still watches wrestling, everyone in the world above 24 that still does has to reevaluate there life, regardleass of everything else they have done? All because they find somthing else entertaining? How does that make sense to you.

laugh.gif
@ dudes getting on their high horses in here. It's all entertainment at the end of the day..it's not for everyone, but damn...it ain't THAT serious.

Just chill and enjoy life.
pimp.gif

Lol this thread is full of lulzzz...

I'd be lying if I said I have watched a wrestling match since I've been an adolescent, but you can't hate on somebody's taste in entertainment regardless of how dumb it might be.

The close-mindedness in this thread
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I DONT TURN 24 UNTIL OCTOBER. CAN I STILL WATCH WRESTLING AND NOT BE TEASED?!!!!11

Please tell me, bro!

Spoiler [+]
big_show_suck_it.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I was never really a fan of fake wrestling but I respect olympic wrestling..
tumblr_lxvf1qcYYS1qfjkvio1_250.gif

Spoiler [+]
9dYx6.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
  Nah but those crazy $$@ moments only happen like ones a year..  And I lied, I DID used to be a fan in like 5thgrade. Who remembers when Kane broke Shawn Michaels neck with that chair?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i love how this guy mistakes simple, basic, conversation and extreme lulz for "being angry" and "debating for livelihood" (that's how you spell it by the way junior)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YOU asked a question, multiple ones in fact... when they get answered correctly you have nothing intelligent to retort, change the subject, or give a smart a-s comment that makes 0 sense.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... because you don't get it, i'll break it down. No one in here is serious with you, because you don't get it. This thread is PURE lulz and will remain so.[/color]

sc7.gif

Oh... guess i chose the wrong option for livlihood in spellcheck...but correcting spelling errors should help you win this... LolAnd was i not going to be censored anyway???? Ok calm down you guys are ROID RAGING all over this thread lmaoooserious with me?? Lets be completely honest. Who really seems like they need this victory more???While u guys were ready to draw arms over defending john cenas jean shorts(
happy.gif
), i was at the cribgettin sexually violated by a black/rican chick...now ask me how many times the topic of wrestlingcame up.... Dnt worry ill wait. LmaoooooNobody over here gettin mad or serious..but YOUR reactions say it all... Bleepin losers

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i love how this guy mistakes simple, basic, conversation and extreme lulz for "being angry" and "debating for livelihood" (that's how you spell it by the way junior)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bro [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]YOU asked a question, multiple ones in fact... when they get answered correctly you have nothing intelligent to retort, change the subject, or give a smart a-s comment that makes 0 sense.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... because you don't get it, i'll break it down. No one in here is serious with you, because you don't get it. This thread is PURE lulz and will remain so.[/color]

sc7.gif

Oh... guess i chose the wrong option for livlihood in spellcheck...but correcting spelling errors should help you win this... LolAnd was i not going to be censored anyway???? Ok calm down you guys are ROID RAGING all over this thread lmaoooserious with me?? Lets be completely honest. Who really seems like they need this victory more???While u guys were ready to draw arms over defending john cenas jean shorts(
happy.gif
), i was at the cribgettin sexually violated by a black/rican chick...now ask me how many times the topic of wrestlingcame up.... Dnt worry ill wait. LmaoooooNobody over here gettin mad or serious..but YOUR reactions say it all... Bleepin losers

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i love how this guy mistakes simple, basic, conversation and extreme lulz for "being angry" and "debating for livelihood"[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
you don't get it. This thread is PURE lulz and will remain so.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i left my rican/dr in my bed to come to work to make a lot of money. i don't care. at all. don't come at me with that because you won't win. "bleepin losers"
laugh.gif
i don't care "about this victory", it's not about that. you aren't kat williams, stop using punchlines and come up with your own material. and my reactions are extremly funny .gifs and simple conversation and answers. you do not get it or this thread. you don't understand this is a lulz thread and has 0 seriousness, from me, in the defense of wrestling. Seeing as it's been here since the times where Zeus ruled the heavens, but I'm pretty sure a guy on an NT message board "not getting it" really matters.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]

2ccpc3o.gif

Back
Top Bottom