Wrestling thoooo???!?!?!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Why would i be making this up? I dont know you, so whether you like wrestling or not or approve of me watching it means nothing to me I obviously know what im talking about because i watch it. Why are you trying to argue with me over a subject i obviously know more about then you?
laugh.gif
but its whatever haters gonna hate

funny-gifs-spectators-gonna-spectate.gif

HatersGonnaHate.gif

tumblr_lfxrgeV2wJ1qaspmko1_500.jpg

seasoned vet wrote:

...dudes that continue to watch this trash are right on par with silly females that faithfully watch the housewives series.

grow up.

kinda like how grown men get caught up with players and their off court drama and personal lives huh? i mean what drives a grown man to hate somebody they dont even know just because of what they hear? 
grow up is right 
laugh.gif

Prob best to just ignore him, OP is just hand picking the comments where he can "try" to defend himself in. But the people who actually post legit explanations he ignores.

And don't bother bringing that "how old are you" comment here. Certain games are directed at a certain age, is it alright to hate on you if you play them? Even certain foods (ie junkfoods like chips etc) are seen as targeted towards a certain age, can I criticize you for eating ice cream or chips? Besides its been STATISTICALLY proven that the majority of wrestling fans are ADULTS so your argument fails even harder.

It is kinda amusing watching some of you coming in here just to hate on someones interest.

As said from the start prob best to ignore these ignorant people whose got this warped idea on how everyone should act.

Originally Posted by KkennethJ

Prob best to just ignore him, OP is just hand picking the comments where he can "try" to defend himself in. But the people who actually post legit explanations he ignores.

And don't bother bringing that "how old are you" comment here. Certain games are directed at a certain age, is it alright to hate on you if you play them? Even certain foods (ie junkfoods like chips etc) are seen as targeted towards a certain age, can I criticize you for eating ice cream or chips? Besides its been STATISTICALLY proven that the majority of wrestling fans are ADULTS so your argument fails even harder.

It is kinda amusing watching some of you coming in here just to hate on someones interest.

As said from the start prob best to ignore these ignorant people whose got this warped idea on how everyone should act.

Clap.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Never thought wrestling was bad I still watch it, but you guy's whole story lines and stuff you do in the thread are pretty corny
laugh.gif
no hate though
Still trying to get an explanation on how one wins a match...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Whats the deal with wrestling???

You guys do know it fake right???

and the acting is FAR below par right???

Shawn+Michaels+overselling+for+Hulk+Hogan.gif

Anyone have a link to the original vid of this gif? The entire fight was hilarious.
Something like Shawn and Hogan had an argument IRL so Shawn decided to oversell the entire match. Trollin at its finest. 

I just can't take anyone serious who watches wrestling. It's stupid as F.;*
I did watch wrestling at a time. (5th-6th grade.) (stone cold, rock, degeneration X), but I was young, and EVERYBODY watched it then.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Why would i be making this up? I dont know you, so whether you like wrestling or not or approve of me watching it means nothing to me I obviously know what im talking about because i watch it. Why are you trying to argue with me over a subject i obviously know more about then you?
laugh.gif
but its whatever haters gonna hate

funny-gifs-spectators-gonna-spectate.gif
Watched this gif like 10 times and didnt understand it. Than I realized the royal rumble banner. I died laughing (his feet technically never toughed the ground). 
I havent watched wrasslin in about a decade, but I might pick up the hobby again.

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Whats the deal with wrestling???

All these wrestling related threads lately???

You guys do know it fake right???

and the acting is FAR below par right???

Where does the excitment and entertainment happen for you guys??

Does this count as a sport? Honestly Id probably watch NASCAR before watching (whos a current wrestler? Is the Rock still popular??)
laugh.gif

Someone Enlighten me...whats the BIG IDEA??

inb4: to each his own yada yada
N28h7.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I did watch wrestling at a time. (5th-6th grade.) (stone cold, rock, degeneration X), but I was young, and EVERYBODY watched it then.

2324314517_1.gif

And I just can't take anyone serious who has multiple bottles of cough syrup in their avy trying to front like their cool..Their stupid as F.;*
So you're saying you was basically a mindless drone who couldnt think for himself and decide what he liked on his own?..Even in 6th grade you was weak son..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

And I just can't take anyone serious who has multiple bottles of cough syrup in their avy trying to front like their cool..Their stupid as F.;*
So you're saying you was basically a mindless drone who couldnt think for himself and decide what he liked on his own?..Even in 6th grade you was weak son..
indifferent.gif

Its to let people know where I am from. Lol. By looking at your avi, I can see why ur mad. Hahaha.Be real man... When ur young, you like what everyone likes, and want to do what everyone does. I was 12. Don't be so sensitive... Everyone has their own opinion, and ur obviously hurt by mine. Go order some PPV and calm down.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

2324314517_1.gif

That was pretty good. It made me laugh.

blackngold1z wrote:

Anyone have a link to the original vid of this gif? The entire fight was hilarious.
Something like Shawn and Hogan had an argument IRL so Shawn decided to oversell the entire match. Trollin at its finest. 

Won't let me embed.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

indifferent.gif

Its to let people know where I am from. Lol.

A Pharmacy?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom