Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Lol i agree with you he was nice just not my cup to tea tho. Malenko was more of my stlye mat master submission expert. His matches with rey jr jerico and eddie were all classics. I dont kno which promotion you where with as a kid but i was a wcw freak didnt even know the wwf/e existed lol. Like i said tho im biased. Malenko was my childhood hero him and wcw rey before kevin nash destroyed him smh i cried .
#WcW4Lyfe

I only watch WWE right now because I am conditioned to watch wrestling on Monday Nights.

The WCW Cruiserweight division

90s New Japan Jr Heavyweights

My two favorite Eras in wrestling

#WcW4Lyfe

I only watch WWE right now because I am conditioned to watch wrestling on Monday Nights.

The WCW Cruiserweight division
90s New Japan Jr Heavyweights

My two favorite Eras in wrestling

View media item 1817678
WcW cruiser weight division had so much talent plus it introduced me to japan wrestlers :pimp:

Other wcw dudes i loved where disco inferno Alex wright la parka(the chairman of wcw) kevin Sullivan meng and juvie juice

mean.gif

laugh.gif
 I will never get over grown men rubbing on Roman Reigns when he comes out to the ring

Still thinking about how WWE didn't even play up Daniel Bryan putting that dude that tried to break into his house in a Yes Lock

I swear i buy wwe 2k every year and every year they get me. All i play is universe mode and its so glitchy that its almost unplayable. Im glad i only paid 40 bucks for it.

Any match DBRY is in is a good match. Brays best matches is with Bryan.

That Rumble match last year between the two was my favorite as well. 2 years in a row for Dbry and I don't even mark out for him like that.

This year against Roman, I really felt like I was watching 96 michaels again. Dude is a general in the ring.

Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards vs Kota Ibushi & Nakajima - vidéo Dailymotion

Bryan Danielson and Davey Richards vs. KENTA and Taiji Ishimori - Video Dailymotion

Lesnar, Rollins and Cena is my MOTY

Bayley and Sasha @ Brooklyn is a close second (No doubt, the best women's match in WWF/E history)

Back
Top Bottom