Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Not a bad cover of hello actually and the drum playing is great.

Shower thought, Q tip is the goat rapper/producer. Dudes sound and style is effortless.

CVlxaM5UsAAdulP.jpg

CVlxaM3UEAE7g7t.jpg

CVlxaSdUEAAXz0J.jpg

Wrasslin' the furthest thing on my mind this week.. UFC has my full attention :pimp: (aside from the Vikes game on Thursday)

MOTY for me is Nakamura vs Ibushi..

Best thing on Raw this year was KO's debut..Him pretty much killin' Cena on the mic and then that Pop Up Powerbomb followed by the foot stomp on the US title was flawless..It reminded me a lot of Mid-Late 80's NWA/WCW..

And I don't know who said it, but this has got to be the #1 most underrated theme song of all time..#RespectTheEnforcer..

This probably isn't the biggest pop of all time, but it's my favorite..Hits at about 55 second mark..

Buy One Get One Free T-shirts on the WWE shop

Grabbed two for my brother for Christmas. The new Suplex City shirt is tough

Toast circles topped with american cheese, cold hot dogs, and jullienne pickles.

Served with horseradish mustard, jalepeno ketchup, and dots of tabasco

That's a meal fit for a jobber. Oh speaking of jobbers, Swag Rio's gains clearly are just for show :smh:

If someone broke my neck doing an unnecessary piledriver, i would have some sort of beef with him. No matter how nice the guy was

It wasn't that it was unnecessary, it was just that Owen either didn't position SCSA right or didn't allow Austin enough time to get into proper position that caused the injury..And if I'm not mistaken Bret called Owen and told him he needs to apologize to Steve, but for whatever reason he never did..I don't think Steve hated him or had any overly bad feelings toward him, but there was some minor heat between the two for a little while afterwards..

It wasn't that it was unnecessary, it was just that Owen either didn't position SCSA right or didn't allow Austin enough time to get into proper position that caused the injury..And if I'm not mistaken Bret called Owen and told him he needs to apologize to Steve, but for whatever reason he never did..I don't think Steve hated him or had any overly bad feelings toward him, but there was some minor heat between the two for a little while afterwards..
Any form of the piledriver, aside from the tombstone, is unnecessary imo. 

Back
Top Bottom