Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Wish I got in on this, wanted to give back to the NTWT for spreading lulz and being the only constant thing when I was unemployed.

Some drunk dude just stood up at the bar... And immediately went right down :lol:... I thought dude was dead... I thought we was going to close early... He came to and stood up :smh:...

Some drunk dude just stood up at the bar... And immediately went right down
laugh.gif
... I thought dude was dead... I thought we was going to close early... He came to and stood up
mean.gif
Dammit  DragonFly 
mean.gif
mean.gif

AOW 279 2 Cold Scorpio by ColtCabana | Colt Cabana | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Good listen

Wild Pegasus vs 2 Cold Scorpio (New Japan 04.16.1992) (Handheld) - Video Dailymotion

Last edited:
AOW 279 2 Cold Scorpio by ColtCabana | Colt Cabana | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Good listen

Wild Pegasus vs 2 Cold Scorpio (New Japan 04.16.1992) (Handheld) - Video Dailymotion

That is a fun podcast... Scorpio doesn't get nearly as much credit as he deserves for being a really big dude doing all his flippy stuff...

Just ordered my elf 4 shirts off that BOGO deal :smokin... My boy is painting him HBK framed canvas joint... Might throw in a Pop in there...

And also... Maybe some cookies :smokin...

Might be J Short?...

Whomever it is... :smokin...

2 wwe shirts - Bray and KO
2 njpw shirts - Nakamura and Bucks
3 pop's - Rock, Sting and Haitch...
Undertaker pint glass

Merry Christmas brother Savage..Wish I coulda did more..Hope you enjoy everything..
And I hope you enjoy the irony of the Bray shirt

Did @jdcurt2 include himself this year?... Or will he be getting presents from all of us again this year?...

Nah, he refuses to fill out a questionnaire and won't tell me his new address so I can't even low key hook him up this year..I think it goes without saying that I'm pretty pissed about it..>:

Gotta ship directly to my Elf this year. Wanted to take the time and wrap everythig up but life came at me fast bros.

I haven't gotten anything yet but if I don't, at least my elf will have a swell Christmas. BELEE DAT :pimp:

Might be J Short?...

Undertaker pint glass

Sorry big homie, not me. I didn't opt in. Didn't feel like enough of a regular to participate.

Might be J Short?...

Undertaker pint glass

Sorry big homie, not me. I didn't opt in. Didn't feel like enough of a regular to participate.

You are though... Besides... We all know you the dude that would hook up someone with some ill Nike's...

Thank you Case Case ... Even though you lied and said you had @B Sox :lol:... I love the Bray shirt and the irony behind it :lol:... I knew I got a regular as soon as I saw the sheep on it :lol:... It was an awesome package... Pause....

Will box up my elf's stuff today and send out tomorrow. He was very specific in what he/she wanted so boom, that's what he/she got.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom