Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Any form of the piledriver, aside from the tombstone, is unnecessary imo. 

That's fair..I just don't think piledrivers are a big deal..Maybe cause I've watched for so long and in the 80's piledrivers weren't that big of a deal cause a lot of people did them..There were several big name wrestlers who used it as a finisher..

That's fair..I just don't think piledrivers are a big deal..Maybe cause I've watched for so long and in the 80's piledrivers weren't that big of a deal cause a lot of people did them..There were several big name wrestlers who used it as a finisher..

Jerry lawyers piledriver was :pimp:

Jerry lawyers piledriver was
pimp.gif
Not better than Jerry Engineer's though

:lol:  At least post the links of who it was. Good stuff

Shinsuke(sp) was one of them then some dude that kept doin a dragon sleeper frog splash and dragon suplex on him. Lol i was watching on my Xbox so the links on there. I started understand what the where saying tho. He was killing me saying SLINGGGGGGG BLADEAAAAAAAAAAA LOL

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican  

CLiff notes on what Fallout 4 is about
Boston. 200 years after a nuclear war. You were cryogenically frozen and you emerge from the vault. 

The whole premise is survival in this nuclear fallout world. Very dope game

damn, i want that razor "chains" tee but they only have a small left #husky

Bryan Danielson & Davey Richards vs Kota Ibushi & Nakajima - vidéo Dailymotion

Bryan Danielson and Davey Richards vs. KENTA and Taiji Ishimori - Video Dailymotion

Quoted for later...

Why you put celticspride34 celticspride34 on blast like that Rob :smh:

**** you... I'm fat, but I'm also not 5'5 like that Troll... My beard is brolic too...

Yep, Nakamura vs. Ibushi is my clearcut #1 as well.

Ain't that right Big @CelticsPride34

You know how I feel...

Buy One Get One Free T-shirts on the WWE shop

Grabbed two for my brother for Christmas. The new Suplex City shirt is tough

:nerd:

This would work better for you if I actually liked football :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom