Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

20141217_RawPreview_LIGHT_xmas-hp-logo.jpg

I am sick as a dog, because cats are extremely healthy animals.  I feel pretty much like death right now.

What I do want to say is my Secret Santa Elf is @Degenerate423  .  I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU.  I actually got you a pretty badass present from Mexico, but could not ship it till I got back to the US.  I am extremely sorry it is going to be a few days after Christmas that you receive it, but I hope you will like it.

To the rest of the NTWT Universe, I want to wish you all the best Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  Now that I am back in the US, my schedule should be a lot more open and I can focus on wrestling again.  I may even give New Japan World a shot.  Maybe.

Last edited:
had ringside seats to the house show in Winnipeg on Saturday. stupid ring announcer was in my way though...

Last edited:
20141217_RawPreview_LIGHT_xmas-hp-logo.jpg

I am sick as a dog, because cats are extremely healthy animals.  I feel pretty much like death right now.

What I do want to say is my Secret Santa Elf is @Degenerate423
 .  I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU.  I actually got you a pretty badass present from Mexico, but could not ship it till I got back to the US.  I am extremely sorry it is going to be a few days after Christmas that you receive it, but I hope you will like it.

To the rest of the NTWT Universe, I want to wish you all the best Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  Now that I am back in the US, my schedule should be a lot more open and I can focus on wrestling again.  I may even give New Japan World a shot.  Maybe.

You back to stay?

Jojo?
Should have poked it during the main event and walked out afterwards.

yup! she was looking pretty cute, a lot of dudes were beasting. the only divas we got were rosa, nattie and paige. i was hoping to see titty bella...:smh:

Not really expecting much outta Raw tonight.

Will check in, but most of my viewing tonight will go towards Broncos/Bengals.

I never saw a pat Patterson match. Was he a good in ring worker? Based on his in ring work could he be legitimately excited about NXT or is he just down there being a creeper?

Patterson was top shelf

he was ahead of his time - his seliing was an art form

maybe the best Bob Backlund matches imo is the Backlund vs Patterson Steel Cage Match from 1979

enjoy

Welcome back to the states 4W.

Also, from the last thread..
Been working all day and just now having time to catch up with the thread. Glad you like your stuff johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm :lol:

Here's the list I had going on who had sent their gifts so far. The ones that I've heard from sending gifts out are highlighted in yellow. I may have missed a couple especially if you just posted recently that you sent your gift.
Also, when you get your gift and open it, post a picture! :lol: That's one of the whole points of doing this is to see the cool **** everyone is getting.

I'll post it here also.

Idea pitched for WM31 main event.

Reigns VS Taker VS Lesnar

Reigns will pin Taker if Lesnar signs with the WWE. If not, Reigns pins him.

HHH has floated the idea for the WM31 main event.

Taker VS Reigns VS Lesnar for the title.

It would be done to carry Taker through the match. Reigns would pin Taker if Lesnar re-signs with the company. If Lesnar doesn't re-sign, Reigns pins him.

This sounds horrific :x :x :x

Reigns will be a flop

I'll post it here also.

Idea pitched for WM31 main event.

Reigns VS Taker VS Lesnar

Reigns will pin Taker if Lesnar signs with the WWE. If not, Reigns pins him.
a guy like reigns, not necessarily reigns, but a young guy on the way up, should be the one pinning taker. Imagine the rub a young guy would have got for ending the streak. Could have carried it into a 10 to 15 year career. Instead of a Brock 2 year run.

Taker jobbing to Reigns!? So stupid but I think Brock is as good as gone so hopefully taker wouldn't have to take the pin.

Back
Top Bottom