Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I have received my SS gift and my elf is scheduled to receive his tomorrow....
Felt too guilty to open my gift since I hadn't shipped mine out, but now that I have everything done, it's time to see what I got....

Welcome back to the States 4W.

:x at the potential Taker/Reigns/Lesnar Mania main event.

Think I'm getting the Network Christmas morning; getting an XB1 so I may go for it.

Been working all day and just now having time to catch up with the thread. Glad you like your stuff johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm :lol:

Here's the list I had going on who had sent their gifts so far. The ones that I've heard from sending gifts out are highlighted in yellow. I may have missed a couple especially if you just posted recently that you sent your gift.
Also, when you get your gift and open it, post a picture! :lol: That's one of the whole points of doing this is to see the cool **** everyone is getting.

with my luck @DimondJ15 or @PedroCerrano probably got me as their elf....i've NEVER seen these guys post in here :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I've got a book on trading I wanna read and need to cut my hair so Raw better be good if it wants my attention tonight.

I don't see why a Reigns-Rollins-Ambrose match can't happen at WM31 if a Sting/HHH match is on the card, which are the 2 big names that can "headline"...

case wrote you a prison letter too
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Case came through with some solid gifts.
nthat.gif

I have those same gloryhole Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom