Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

That R-Truth vid :lol:

Just like Miz and Sandow, Cesaro & Kidd teaming together is another random yet golden pairing that the WWE lucked into, but will eventually gas and mess up

That was the best Fall of Man ever. :lol: That Jabroni in the pink got washed. :rofl:

Last edited:
Come 2016, Reigns and Rusev will probably have faced each other 76 times :lol: the WWE in recent years has loved beating matches to death

yw bro. hope they fit. happy new year.

You're my favorite NTWT'er of 2014..Both fit a little big, but by the time I shrink em (which I do for every piece of clothing I own) they'll have that perfect "casekicks fit"..Thank you very much..I can't wait to break out that Sting shirt..

"Word is that the reason The Authority was brought back so soon is due to the fact that The Undertaker is sure that he will not work WM 31 in a wrestling capacity. The original plan has been The Undertaker vs. Sting at WM31 ever since the signing of Borden but with the ever growing worry that Taker will decide to opt out, officials have decided to pull the trigger on starting the Triple H/Sting program.
For what it's worth Triple was penciled in to work Orton at WM 31"

So if Taker doesn't wrestle at mania, then he will be inducted into this year's HOF.

If they do so, Savage will not be inducted this year.

From Matt's twitter lol

B6YjP15CIAEt9bv.jpg

Lowkey annoyed they did my dude Curtis Axel like that
mean.gif
.  Ryback can injure everyone on the roster and still get a push, but Curt has to come to the ring and take a DDT?

HHH VS Sting at WM31 looks like will be control for WWE, as Vince will be in Sting's corner. Plans can change, though.

Can't sleep. Wrestle Kingdom on the mind. Pauls

Is that tonight at 2am? And where can I order it? I got Comcast and never ordered a ppv
And thanks JohnnyRedStorm. I seen it and that new Young Bucks tee they got on there. They're both nice. Might get em eventually

Last edited:
What's this wrestling kingdom is it worth watching? I seen DC post videos but never got around to watching. Is Ricochet on the card?

Back
Top Bottom