Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

laugh.gif
@ Taker being in the Rumble.

His body will disintegrate while he's getting thrown over the top rope.

Nattie trying to big up Wellness Policy talking about how strict it is.
laugh.gif

Girl bye.

Right now, my WrestleMania card would be (and this is with the assumption that Brock is leaving after WrestleMania)

• Seth Rollins (c) v Daniel Bryan - WWE Title
  • Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns (not my choice, but think this happens)
  • Cena v Rusev
  • Sting v HHH
  • Orton v Wyatt (just because he's the only "top" heel available to face Orton)
  • Ambrose v Barrett
  • Ziggler v Cesaro

I really don't have a great feel for the card at this point.  There are many many ways they could go coming out of the Rumble.

This is actually a good looking card.

WWE has no choice but have D Bry win the RR. I think we all agree on this.

Exactly.  At this point, let us believe the build up and match would've been GOAT instead of ruining our dreams with a half-*** build up and struggle match :smh: .

Side note:

Who hasn't watched WK9 or is planning to watch it again?  I want to watch it with some other folks :lol: :nerd: .

Don't worry about it. JRS took up almost a whole page talking about amongst himself :lol:
:lol: :pimp:

okada vs tanahashi was good

top 4

1- Nakamura vs Ibushi
2- Aj Styles vs Naito
3- Bullet Club vs Shibata Goto
4 - Okada vs Tanahash

Naito was a great babyface against Styles.  JR really did a great job putting over how deadly the Styles Clash was.  Very good match.  This show blows away anything from WWE, and I haven't even seen what should be the best two matches of the night.

Right now, my WrestleMania card would be (and this is with the assumption that Brock is leaving after WrestleMania)
  • Seth Rollins (c) v Daniel Bryan - WWE Title
  • Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns (not my choice, but think this happens)
  • Cena v Rusev
  • Sting v HHH
  • Orton v Wyatt (just because he's the only "top" heel available to face Orton)
  • Ambrose v Barrett
  • Ziggler v Cesaro
I really don't have a great feel for the card at this point.  There are many many ways they could go coming out of the Rumble.
This is best case scenario. obviously it would be ideal if lesnar keeps the title till mania but if they are hell bent on lesnar putting over reigns id atleast like to have it not in the main event. Watching a ppv like Wk9 so well put together then seeing Reigns possibly getting a main event at mania is a disgrace. Yes i know wwe has a hard on for people with that certain "look" but when he cant even get over with the fans in any way possible they need to stop, especially with a roster full of more deserving wrestlers.

Rollins vs Bryan would be a great match. Cena Rusev is what it is, would be nice for cena to put over Rusev. As for the rest of the card its not very interesting

Last edited:
celticspride34 celticspride34 JR seemed a bit rusty at first. And gradually more comfortable as the night progressed.

Agreed.... It seemed as though he was podcast pandering the first 3 or 4 matches... But he found his groove...

I did hate how he forgot what a damn ace cutter was thought... In at least two matches, he had no clue what was going on and kept trying to call it a stunner...

But I'm a mark...

Back
Top Bottom