Wrestling Thread 5/30-6/5 - June 3 Smackdown - Orton vs Sheamus w/ Christian as Ref

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Okay, Rhodes or Morrison or Orton ?

This is why you're not on the card
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right now on that link its showing all the shows leading up to the 92 rumble, yall should get on it just watched the shawn marty split, and this rumble is super star studded

right now on that link its showing all the shows leading up to the 92 rumble, yall should get on it just watched the shawn marty split, and this rumble is super star studded

I hate whoever mentioned justintv. I'm exhausted, but I turned it on, and caught the end of Orient Express vs New Foundation at 1992 Royal Rumble. Next up, Mountie defending IC title vs Piper. I'm gonna go ahead and stay up and watch the Royal Rumble

I hate whoever mentioned justintv. I'm exhausted, but I turned it on, and caught the end of Orient Express vs New Foundation at 1992 Royal Rumble. Next up, Mountie defending IC title vs Piper. I'm gonna go ahead and stay up and watch the Royal Rumble

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

C'mon, you guys should know by now to never take anything announced months in advance for live shows means nothing.

Do I know Punk's contract status? No.
May he leave? Maybe.
Do I think he's leaving? No.

If WWE really thought Punk was leaving, I really doubt he would have won clean over Mysterio and Nexus getting pushed.
Jeff was WHC and he still left.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

C'mon, you guys should know by now to never take anything announced months in advance for live shows means nothing.

Do I know Punk's contract status? No.
May he leave? Maybe.
Do I think he's leaving? No.

If WWE really thought Punk was leaving, I really doubt he would have won clean over Mysterio and Nexus getting pushed.
Jeff was WHC and he still left.

Back
Top Bottom