Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

What segment did those Lana gifs from Peep's spoiler come from?

This last episode of Smackdown?

That's something I never understood with WWE. I don't recall Terri having charisma, but she looked damn good and that worked for her as a valet. She didn't have to do any speaking and Eva Marie among others in the back could fill the same role. You're risking injury to them as well as whoever is their opponent because they aren't sound in the ring when all they want to is use the E as a platform to model, act and bang people of relevance.

And Super Slam?
mean.gif
SummerFest > Super Slam.

You're right about Terri. Charisma is the last thing that comes to mind when I think about her.

They could have Eva Marie doing the backstage interviews and let the bae Renee do commentary on one of the B Shows (aside from NXT) but ol girl was struggling as the ring announcer when she did it a while back so being the backstage interviewer might be even more of train wreck.

And Super Slam? :smh:

SummerFest > Super Slam.

You're right about Terri. Charisma is the last thing that comes to mind when I think about her.

They could have Eva Marie doing the backstage interviews and let the bae Renee do commentary on one of the B Shows (aside from NXT) but ol girl was struggling as the ring announcer when she did it a while back so being the backstage interviewer might be even more of train wreck.

So what you're trying to say... Is she has no place in wrestling?... Yeah, agreed...

Are we talking about Jose Offerman's kid or Eva again?... Dead srs... So interchangeable...

They need to send Eva to the Performance Center. Just take her off Total Divas for a season or two. It's not going to hurt ratings.

Whatever hyperbolic chamber they sent Nikki and Brie to. They both improved leaps and bounds in ring. They still suck promo wise.

Listening to this week's Solomonster Sounds off. He's throwing out the Superstar ratings idea someone did (Solomonster you post here)?

According to several live reports, one from reader Matt Harris, during tonight's WWE live event in Toronto, Ontario, Santino Marella got on the mic and announced to the live crowd that he had suffered his third neck injury, and his in-ring career is over.

Marella, an Ontario native, went on to say he never had the chance to be introduced from Canada, since his character is billed from Italy.

According to several live reports, one from reader Matt Harris, during tonight's WWE live event in Toronto, Ontario, Santino Marella got on the mic and announced to the live crowd that he had suffered his third neck injury, and his in-ring career is over.

Marella, an Ontario native, went on to say he never had the chance to be introduced from Canada, since his character is billed from Italy.

That sucks... I liked dude for what he was...

Sad to hear, maybe he can get a GM role like Vickie.

Sucks to hear that, but I was never a fan of the Santino character. A bad comedy gimmick that went on entirely too long.

Damn. :smh:

His heel run during when he was trying to break Honkytonk Man's record as IC Champ was great. :lol:

Best Stunner sell next to The Rock & Shane O Mac. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom