Wrestling Thread Apr 12-18 | 4/18 TNA Lockdown - Every Match in a Steel Cage | Styles vs Pope

Styles won. He got a pen (yes, a pen you write with) from the outside and jabbed Pope in the face. He hit the Styles Clash and got the win.

cant find a stream for nothing
laugh.gif

Ok, so I don't like the fact that the WWE NEVER allows blood. But TNA is WAYYYYY too blood happy. Guys don't need to bleed in every freaking match.

What the hell has been going on in the cage for the past 5 minutes that they've only been focusing on Hardy and Beer Money on top?

I was expecting a swanton off the ladder.

Whos the girl they keep showing, that looks worried?

The guys in the ring have seriously been laying lifeless for 10+ minutes.

More blood from Flair. Did he really need to fall on the tacks?

lololol after everyone was down forever, Abyss just picked up Wolfe, hit the Blackhole Slam, and pinned him.

Angle vs Anderson was a MOTY candidate. Styles vs Pope was good. This main event sucked. Big time.

unfortunately, i was only able to watch the main event of this PPV, and i was not impressed. I'll try to catch the Angle/Anderson and Pope/Styles replay.

Originally Posted by chino905

unfortunately, i was only able to watch the main event of this PPV, and i was not impressed. I'll try to catch the Angle/Anderson and Pope/Styles replay.
Definitely go out of your way to watch the Angle/Anderson match.

Angle vs Anderson is my early favorite for match of the year. There were times, when they could of just ended it, but they kept telling the story. It was really good and thats how you put in end to a feud, one guy goes over, but both come out strong. 

Pope vs Styles was really good. The pen was smart, it helps AJ get the dirtiest player rub. AJ as a heel, needs to be a guy who gets cheap wins. 

X-Division match was good. My girl Madison winning the belt, she probably broke her jaw in the process. Syxx-Pac no showing again.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lethal Lockdown was a trainweck, typical TNA booking. I thought Meth Hardy was going to die in front of our eyes. LMAO, at Chelsea I don't know if she's clueless or worried, when she had that look in her eye. 

Definitely agree with Angle/Anderson being the best match, and a possible MOTY candidate. Kurt showed once again why he is one of the best of all time. Unfortunately, due to the wear and tear on his body over the years, he is going need all type of replacements. Pope/Styles was good, and I hope this feud continues for awhile, culminating in Pope going over and winning the title. Really felt embarrassed watching Flair and Hogan at this stage of their careers in the ring. It would not be a wrestling PPV if Flair did not blade/bleed.

Back
Top Bottom