Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Swear Rollins' height is all over the place.

Also wanted to pitch this idea to NTWT, what if the E had a WWE vs NXT ppv? Do champion vs champion and all that jazz, 6 matches, Have a major upset and a maybe one other NXT win over a jobber. That major upset could be used to springboard someone's career and make them look legit to the main roster.

You guys think that would miss up the farm system they have going on?

There was no Brock, Rock, punk last year. Heyman was reduced to nothing with cesaro and that weak triple threat that did nothing for anybody involved sooooooooooo his point means nothing just fishing for a point

Not necessarily. His point was centered on the fact that the WWE right now wants to grab hold of the casual viewer because they know you marks are never going to go anywhere. So he was trying to understand how the casual viewer feels about going from a stacked Wrestlemania card to a card headlined by a Seth Rollins. Very valid point I'd say.

Saw him wrestle Eddie Gilbert in July 89, day before the Bash that Flair came back to fight Terry Funk. Card was at the Philly Civic Center, main event was The Roadies, MX, and Dr Death vs The Freebirds and Samoan Swat Team.
Tell me more. What were your thoughts then? How was the crowd reaction? 

Swear to god macho man promos were intense especially the before and after........ cream rises to the top

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i thought i've noticed the wwe having talent stand on a box again like they did in the early '80's

there have been a few promos lately where raines or cena or whoever was towering over byron saxton in the lockerroom...
but there weren't a few weeks before

i think wwe is very conscious of displaying rollins height at a maximum at all times

an old example of what i'm talking about...

ray stevens was short, much shorter than mcmahon in real life, but he's taller than vince in this promo, ha ha

some of yall don't notice these things cause yall is so hypnotized

Last edited:
I just asked about Rollins height on Monday. Dude was taller than HHH :lol: son grew like 7 inches since Mania

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom