Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

SaltyHarmfulGeese.gif

Watching clone wars for the first time... The cartoon series... I'm episode 8... really Damn good...

Bongs...

Peanut butter half baked...
X-Men 2: Clone Wars was a damn good game on Genesis. I liked the way it started out. You are beast just out in the cold. No game intro or anything. Is that on NETFLIX?

I saw that Neville won. Good match. Happy he is going something now but I still don't trust those dudes in terms of his long term sustainability. He will be garbage in 2 months. I still believe that

I saw that Neville won. Good match. Happy he is going something now but I still don't trust those dudes in terms of his long term sustainability. He will be garbage in 2 months. I still believe that

Hopefully Trips doesn't let this happen.

Am I the only one that didn't hate the idea of the Championship Scramble?

Damn, caught a lil of Raw and reading the thread during it. Tried to read it this morning but TMobile had some BS message about NT being down, and I tried on Safari and Chrome.

Gotta sit in the dr's office for an hr. so need something to read.

Any news about Jarrett's promotion?

Good or bad with Corgan signing on with TNA?

Damn, caught a lil of Raw and reading the thread during it. Tried to read it this morning but TMobile had some BS message about NT being down, and I tried on Safari and Chrome.

Gotta sit in the dr's office for an hr. so need something to read.

Any news about Jarrett's promotion?

Good or bad with Corgan signing on with TNA?

I'd say good in regards to Corgan. What do they have to lose at this moment :lol: dude is a life long wresting fan and has some experience in the business to my knowledge

I'd say good in regards to Corgan. What do they have to lose at this moment :lol: dude is a life long wresting fan and has some experience in the business to my knowledge

Just hope they dont hold his ideas back. Wasnt he one of the guys who was in a group planning to buy TNA?

May have to listen to some Smashing Pumpkins now.

X-Men 2: Clone Wars was a damn good game on Genesis. I liked the way it started out. You are beast just out in the cold. No game intro or anything. Is that on NETFLIX?
Bolieve he's referring to the Star Wars Clone Wars mini-series ran on Cartoon Network years ago... I think.

Mace Windu episode>>

Bolieve he's referring to the Star Wars Clone Wars mini-series ran on Cartoon Network years ago... I think.

Mace Windu episode>>

It's not a mini series... It's 5 or 6 seasons...

And I do remember that game :lol:... Nightcrawler was :smokin in it...

It's not a mini series... It's 5 or 6 seasons...

And I do remember that game :lol:... Nightcrawler was :smokin in it...
Oh okay my bad. Have you seen the mini-series? Same artist as who drew Samurai Jack.
This one. Its really good.

Rebels is :smokin.... Biggest reason I'm watching Clone Wars... And no, I have not seen the mini series yet... Is it Cannon?...
Yes.

Episode II ->Mini series Volume 1 -> Clone Wars animated series (CG series) -> Mini series Volume 2 - Episode III

I believe the CG series has some references to the mini-series too.

Back
Top Bottom