Wrestling Thread Apr 5-11 | 4/9 WWE Smackdown - Edge vs Jericho, Swagger vs Morrison

Originally Posted by toine2983

I just had to ask.
sick.gif

smh.gif

Thanks, I guess 916

laugh.gif

So has He chosen Rob Terry?
laugh.gif
Is Rob going to get... sexually harassed?

raw rating 3.2, down from 3.7 last week

impact rating 0.9, up from 0.6 last week

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

raw rating 3.2, down from 3.7 last week

Hour push up had to have made the difference.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Hour push up had to have made the difference.
laugh.gif
Yea, but Orlando Jordan isn't helping one bit.

This dude OJ is outta hand.

I have no problem with a homosexual gimmick but dude is taking it a little to far.

Fans voting from last week will be revealed and compared to the Pro's Poll.  Sounds like a must see show.

i hope otunga doesnt get to win this thing

btw, after raw went off the air otunga told godtista he could have his match with kent, kent made godtista tap within 1 miinute
then kent called out otunga and made him tap

-- Former WWE Women's Champion Sable (Rena Lesnar) is four months pregnant with her third child, a baby boy. This would be her second child with Brock Lesnar.

-- WWE Monday Night Rawon June 7th, 2010 will be a three-hour show, airing from 8 to 11 p.m. on the USA Network.

-- Referencing last night's episode of TNA iMPACT!, Chris Jericho wrote the following his Twitter account: "Yikes! With the amount of suits, serious looks and codebreakers going on tonight I feel like Kurt Cobain in 1993..."
For those unaware, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero uses the Double knee facebreaker (a/k/a Codebreaker) as his finishing maneuver in TNA.

I flip on NXT and they're carrying kegs around the ring?  I quit.

Not to mention how much I hate Matt Striker.  What the hell is he wearing?  He got those Jordan/Pippen jeans on.

-- Former WWE Women's Champion Sable (Rena Lesnar) is four months pregnant with her third child, a baby boy. This would be her second child with Brock Lesnar.

Wasn't Brock on his death bed four months ago
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I actually feel bad for the World Heavyweight Championship right now. I'm almost starting to feel the same way some of you guys did when you said the titles were watered down.

To quote the great one "The WCW championship (now world heavyweight championship) is just like Stephanie McMahon..everybody gets a turn!".

Swagger deserves to have the title, much more than Sheamus did. Swagger is extremely talented in the ring, and his lisp adds to his gimmick of being a dickhead.

can someone make me a gif of when Ric Flair came out in a wheelchair bopping his head around. That's a perfect "haters gonna hate" gif imo lol

^^^Maybe its not his.  I mean, he has had so many roids giong throuh him he probably couldnt get the job done if he wanted to.

Spoiler -  It was Mark Mero!!

agreed wit that keg competition thing, its dumb

and now they got kane wrestlin these dudes smh

they cant give kane another big push? dude held the belt less than 24 hrs, losin it to austin

hes been one of the most loyal dudes and has been with the company since the early 90s

This NXT concept is stupid as all hell. If W-L record really played a major factor in the pro poll, there's no way in hell that Daniel Bryan is in 1st after the first poll.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
$*$+ what y'all say, Michael Cole hating on Daniel Bryan is hilarious.  Son really called him a dweeb though... +#+% had me rollin.

Michael Tarver talking all that "i'm an unchained bulldog" and pointing and screaming at each person after their turn, then proceeding to drop the keg without even getting through one full side of the ring had me rollin.

Originally Posted by emok

Any smackdown spoilers in yet?
nerd.gif

Found these.
Spoiler [+]
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Tapings - April 9th, 2010

Date Added: April 06, 2010
Story By: Marc Middleton
Thanks to Gregory Davis and PWInsider.com for these SmackDown spoilers:

* Swagger promo to open the show. He says he deserves to be champion, and is the best natural athlete since HBK retired. He was interrupted by John Morrison. Lots of jokes, including some about hi lisp. Morrison calls him non champion worthy. Funny back and forth. Morrison gets one up on Swagger and Jack throws temper tantrums. He gets back in ring and match starts.

* Match is briefly stopped due to a cut on Swagger. Good match, which Swagger wins.

* Later, CM Punk says that he will convert Young to Straight Edge.

* Chris Jericho and Wade Barrett backstage were interrupted by Swagger. Swagger says he's sure thing. He's a world champion.

* Shad Gaspard out to new music, but goes to the back. Then he comes back to the Cryme Tyme theme. Shad has shaved head. Says there is always someone in the way, and you should take what you deserve. He says it's his time. "My tyme" is his new slogan.

* JTG comes out but Shad kills him with clothesline.

* Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy is next. Drew says he isn't going to waste his time talking to the losers in the crowd. Drew wins with his finisher.

* Off camera, Hardy is helped out to the back.

* Punk came out next. The crowd was into him. Serena then heeled them, as did Punk. Standard mic work by Punk. Gallows talks about how shaving his head saved him. Punk tells Young that Straight Edge will help him on NXT. He said shaving his head will help. Young first agrees then refuses. SES beat him down. Rey Mysterio makes the save and went to shave Punk's head but Punk got away.

* They announce Punk vs. Rey Mysterio for Extreme Rules, with Punk's hair on the line.

* Teddy Long comes out and announces Rey vs. Punk in a street fight right now.

* Rey won in a good match. It may have been a dark match.

* Baretta and Croft came out and cut a promo. They are taking on The Hart Dynasty tonight. The Dynasty wins with a Sharpshooter.

* Josh Matthews asks Dolph Ziggler backstage how it felt to put Great Khali to sleep. Ziggler answers by putting Josh to sleep.

* Swagger and Edge get into it backstage. Edge says he will beat Swagger at Extreme Rules. He says it with a lisp.

* Edge and Chris Jericho went to a double countout they brawled around the ring. They kept going for a while until Edge hit Jericho with the spear. Swagger came out but got speared by Edge as well.

* Edge then cut a promo for the local crowd, talking about how he wanted to wrestle in Chi Town since he was a kid. That ended the show.

Looks to be another one to watch for me.

Back
Top Bottom