Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Wth is this thread even about anymore
laugh.gif
Draya

What the **** man. The buy one get one free deal I got a "refund" for the sext shirt and only got the other. *******

Last edited:
Word? Better than any superhero show?

I'm a go ahead and say yes. The combat is on some Jackie chan ish and it's dark and gritty. My mans throwing folks off of buildings. People tearing bones of other dudes to make a shiv to escape prison :x joint is wild.

I'm a go ahead and say yes. The combat is on some Jackie chan ish and it's dark and gritty. My mans throwing folks off of buildings. People tearing bones of other dudes to make a shiv to escape prison :x joint is wild.

I love SOA and that bone tearing part sounds right up that alley :pimp:

Netflix is the new AMC. Putting out hit after hit.

By the way guise, I'm going to training to Texas for a few months, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post on Mondays (only day I get to really post as it is). Thought I'd let ya know since you know, we fam and all that.

Last edited:
GF sick so in for tonight. Probably throw on Daredevil later.
Watching Armageddon 2004, :lol: @ JBL homie kissing his title away, crying and exchanging hugs with Orlando Jordan. Dude was gold during his Wrestling God run. Remember when homie went to the border of Mexico to chase away illegal immigrants.

That fetus eating gotta stop doe :x

Netflix is the new AMC. Putting out hit after hit.

By the way guise, I'm going to training to Texas for a few months, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post on Mondays (only day I get to really post as it is). Thought I'd let ya know since you know, we fam and all that.

:lol: naw no military stuff, just basic medical management training out here.

might have to cancel our Summerfest extravaganza brenda..

Wrestlemania though :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom