Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

I chuckle everytime I see Peep_Game MGK jokes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- As we noted before, TNA requested that WWE send them a Superstar to appear on one of their DVD’s in exchange for allowing Ric Flair to appear at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. We don’t know exactly who that WWE Superstar is yet but talk is that it’s someone that has history with Sting, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.

Has to be Big Show right?

What a coup by TNA
roll.gif
Watch it ends up being Nash...

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

- As we noted before, TNA requested that WWE send them a Superstar to appear on one of their DVD’s in exchange for allowing Ric Flair to appear at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. We don’t know exactly who that WWE Superstar is yet but talk is that it’s someone that has history with Sting, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.

Has to be Big Show right?

What a coup by TNA
roll.gif
Watch it ends up being Nash...
Good riddance either way.

SD was boring, nothing great but nothing really terrible - lucky they had the Piper's Pit. Also, Sheamus is buns.

and people thought i was a pessimist. 
4w's posts are becoming unbearably negative. 
you'd think someone had a gun to his head forcing him to watch the product. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif

agreed

you'd think someone had a gun to his cats' heads forcing him to watch the product. 
laugh.gif
It's the only explanation that makes sense
Someone is holding his cats hostage and forcing him to watch Smackdown

ITO
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Word, I mean yeah nothing at all happened on SD last night. But 4w made it sound like it was the worst wrestling program ever aired. It was a fun show, there was just no point to it.

I mean, You guys say Big Show, Dusty Rhodes, I think they are going to want Arn Anderson to talk. I mean I think they are that dumb that they will ask for Anderson.

Spoiler [+]
NTWEF NEWS & NOTES

- Reports are coming in about the NTMania 2 buys and they are not good. The early buys show that it did less than NTMania. Some feel that the outcomes of some of the matches were changed too many times.

- Officials are reportedly very high on BrasilianMami's recent heel turn. Many felt it would work because he wasn't getting over as a face.

- Regarding NTMania 3 news, reports coming in are that it will take place April 6th, 2013 at the NTArena. There are reports that a match willl be named to the card in a few weeks.

- Regarding other NTPPV's, officials was one to completely focus on the NTag Titles. One official wants a type of lethal lottery style tournament, with the winners getting a shot at the NTag champs, Lobo & JNSQ that night.

- A new Peep_Game DVD titled "MYJourney" will hit stores next month. It will show Peep off the ring, at home, touring and at the latest MGK concert.

- Officials want TennHouse, Hymen_Man & CaseKicks to work on their promos because they feel their mic work is sloppy and not getting them over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate you

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Yeah, Smackdown was a complete waste.
So glad I didn't watch it. I protested since RAW sucked.

MORE STEINER TWEETS
Spoiler [+]
Steiner, incredibly, is the hero TNA needs, but not the one it deserves. 
Wow, there is oddly so much truth in this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

- I knew they were trying to change Styles' character around that time (including him giving those awful mini-Flair promos), but didn't know
they wanted him to bleach his hair...ooooook. Ditto to Magnus, that dude is legit and has every possible asset to go to the WWE to get messed

over while earning more money.

- And I haven't been following TNA much, and though I haven't seen Abyss in a long time, I never made the connection that his "brother" was 

actually him
roll.gif
roll.gif
this planet, &@^# it
roll.gif

And 4w's account of SD made it sound like it was December to Dismember
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish terrible things on all of you.

The Weeknd is coming to Philly April 29. Looks like I'm missing Extreme Rules, so you guys won't have to deal with my negativity.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The Weeknd is coming to Philly April 29. Looks like I'm missing Extreme Rules, so you guys won't have to deal with my negativity.
eek.gif
 You listen to the Weeknd
I always thought you were an uber nerd.

Like a white Brother Mouzone

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

eek.gif
 You listen to the Weeknd

What a random comparison.
laugh.gif

And the only thing "nerdy" about Brother Mouzone is his look.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

eek.gif
 You listen to the Weeknd

What a random comparison.
laugh.gif

And the only thing "nerdy" about Brother Mouzone is his look.
pimp.gif
Yeah he has that nation of islam bow tye look

roll.gif
Just some random stuff I came across
Spoiler [+]
6873992245_31a1460e3c.jpg
tumblr_m1wk26z5SE1qa9pwmo1_500.png

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0gdubE4jK1qhi3d0o1_500.png
2012-02-08-catch-miz.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lz83pgZ0ue1qeyggno1_400.jpg
394777_2858430109836_1532143404_32786307_1392398035_n.jpg
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_luqrvdoMOR1r6c8t3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrq6f180IE1r17isko1_500.jpg

Spoiler [+]
71ny0x.jpg
106.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lk0iwlPj9K1qjoz1ro1_500.jpg
196935_183204568390244_100001021073676_479854_3087316_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lzcvr0cnFS1r3860q.gif
aj-fcw-o.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn AJ!

Spoiler [+]
NTWEF NEWS & NOTES

- Reports are coming in about the NTMania 2 buys and they are not good. The early buys show that it did less than NTMania. Some feel that the outcomes of some of the matches were changed too many times.

- Officials want TennHouse, Hymen_Man & CaseKicks to work on their promos because they feel their mic work is sloppy and not getting them over.

Maybe the official should worry more on booking matches people want to see..Leave the roster alone and let us worry about the mic work..

I'd also like to extend an offer to the "officials" to bite the fattest part of my @#$..Thanks and you guys have a great day..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Spoiler [+]
NTWEF NEWS & NOTES

- Officials are reportedly very high on BrasilianMami's recent heel turn. Many felt it would work because he wasn't getting over as a face.

- Regarding NTMania 3 news, reports coming in are that it will take place April 6th, 2013 at the NTArena. There are reports that a match willl be named to the card in a few weeks.

- Regarding other NTPPV's, officials was one to completely focus on the NTag Titles. One official wants a type of lethal lottery style tournament, with the winners getting a shot at the NTag champs, Lobo & JNSQ that night.

- A new Peep_Game DVD titled "MYJourney" will hit stores next month. It will show Peep off the ring, at home, touring and at the latest MGK concert.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate you
I told you that show wouldn't draw without me
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Spoiler [+]
NTWEF NEWS & NOTES

Maybe the official should worry more on booking matches people want to see..Leave the roster alone and let us worry about the mic work..

I'd also like to extend an offer to the "officials" to bite the fattest part of my @#$..Thanks and you guys have a great day..
smokin.gif

homer_simpson31.jpg

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Spoiler [+]
NTWEF NEWS & NOTES

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate you
I told you that show wouldn't draw without me
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
GHIMS is sippin' out of the wrong Juicy Juice box again. NTWTMania2 scored a 1.5 and topped out at a 1.7 on the ratings scale. GHIMS you're getting to be worse than Meltzer. The ratings bomb is clearly a figment of your..

1334175386466.gif

Back
Top Bottom