Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

No, I hate her because she's a miserable c***.

Man, I've defended you a few times in here before but this, along with showing your *** on her twitter by calling her a ****, is pretty disgusting. Not only is it misogynistic, but it makes you look like a stupid mark. Look at what you are doing objectively. Someone's TV character has you hurling misogynistic slurs about someone. Not only do you feel these things, but you feel the need to tell her what you think of her. You can differentiate between a person and a character they portray on TV, right? I hate Claire Huxtable, but you'd be hard-pressed to find me calling Phylicia Rashad a ****

I've been so out of the loop with school. Looked at the prediction contest and Rusev is facing Woods and Truth haha strong booking.

Man, I've defended you a few times in here before but this, along with showing your *** on her twitter by calling her a ****, is pretty disgusting. Not only is it misogynistic, but it makes you look like a stupid mark. Look at what you are doing objectively. Someone's TV character has you hurling misogynistic slurs about someone. Not only do you feel these things, but you feel the need to tell her what you think of her. You can differentiate between a person and a character they portray on TV, right? I hate Claire Huxtable, but you'd be hard-pressed to find me calling Phylicia Rashad a ****

View media item 952865

No, I hate her because she's a miserable c***.
No, I mean those who have met her in real life think she's a miserable c***.

Yea 4Lucha does act like that girl did something to one of his family members with the way he acts LOL. I always find it funny.

pretty sure I just bombed that survey. oh well pay per view should be ok at best. shield/evolution should steal the show, with wyatt/cena having potential

4w you get any Concord lows in Mexico? I'll ship you some sour patch kids if you could hook a dude up with a 9.5.

Network has option to start PPV from beginning if I start this show after Rangers/Pens, correct?

Back
Top Bottom