Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

tumblr_n52e8sitk01qheak7o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n52e8sitk01qheak7o8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n52e8sitk01qheak7o9_r1_250.gif

Man I just watched the movie "They Live" with Piper as the main character. One of those 80s movies that's so bad it's great :lol:

One of these days I'll feel like I'm in tune enough to fill out one of those prediction contests.

Man I just watched the movie "They Live" with Piper as the main character. One of those 80s movies that's so bad it's great
laugh.gif
thats my ****

did my first ever survey.feeling good about it 

bout to go get 
pimp.gif
and watch this ppv,coulda went but ehh rather watch at the budmans crib.

im really hoping for some sort of surprise tonight..but i doubt it.

Man I hope I start feeling better cause if not I'm going to be missing this ppv..Even though it's probably going to suck, I still enjoy watching and chatting with the NTWT..:x

Also, I don't understand why Zayn doesn't have the title. I just don't see Neville getting over with the NXT or main audience. He just doesn't ooze personality. It's like the opposite of Graves who has charisma, decent luck but terrible in ring.
He doesn't need it. He is going to be the most popular in NXT regardless.

Like Cena on the main roster

This damn WWE Netowrk keeps freezing on me man.

I have fast Verison Fios and it's running through a Macbook Pro with an Ethernet cable.

He doesn't need it. He is going to be the most popular in NXT regardless.

Like Cena on the main roster

So why has Cena gotten the title more than a dozen times since he's over? If he didn't need it then Rey wouldn't have had to job to him a few years back. Punk wouldn't have had to job to Rock for twice in a lifetime. Not to say he hasn't been putting people over recently but sometimes it makes sense to put the title on the most popular character.

As far as Cena turning Heel...he did a heel turn the night after WMXX9...lol

I'd be afraid of Cena as a heel, he'd be like Orton right now (who suffers from not being the Legend Killer or the Legacy Viper): bland.

I am saying that Cena doesn't need to be in the title picture to be relevant in 2014. The same can be applied to Zayn in NTX. NXT uses their title to get folks over and I just don't think he needs it.

Last edited:
Took my first survey. I've followed this thread for months chiming in here and there....it's about time I fully commit. One of the best threads on NT hands down

Hopefully Extreme Rules turns out well

Last edited:
those kids shouldve tucked the sheep mask in their gown instead of hiding it behind their back.

Cena's not turning heel.  He sells FIVE TIMES as much merchandise as the second biggest seller (Bryan).

97 entries in the PPV Prediction Contest.  That's a HUGE turnout for a B show.

Back
Top Bottom