Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

tumblr_ontdr2k2vf1saykaxo2_400.gif

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I have a conspiracy theory that Vince is intentionally sabotaging Raw to push viewers to SD in preparation for it's debut on Fox

Also very much looking forward to the WWE women's tournament this year...Io Shirai and Deonna Purrazzo confirmed

It’s a shame Taeler is acting weird on twitter and Keira signed with Impact cause this could’ve been their year to shine in the MYC..And I wouldn’t have minded to see all that titty and mass meat jiggle around on the Network..

It’s a shame Taeler is acting weird on twitter and Keira signed with Impact cause this could’ve been their year to shine in the MYC..And I wouldn’t have minded to see all that titty and mass meat jiggle around on the Network..

Same here. I picked Taeler, Kiera, and Ivilesse to be in it this year, and I think it's only Ivilesse

- There have been a lot of rumors on Daniel Bryan's WWE contract status as of late. One rumor said Bryan turned down a contract extension and another claimed he signed an extension. Dave Meltzer noted on the Wrestling Observer message board that these reports are false. Meltzer wrote, "No extension has been signed or offered, as I had figured."

Baltimore City Jury Duty tomorrow :sick::sick::sick:

Going to save G1 to watch while I'm there. Pretty sure they have wifi.

look his stuff up on youtube. i asked the same question. hes ****ing hilarious. he the og aiden english

his sabu theme is the best

His entrance and theme :rofl: reminded me of some William Regal "He's A Man" type stuff

:sick::sick: at that Callihan Piledriver and shoulderbreaker on Australian face TJ Perkins. Amazing out Callihan looks like such a big deal and badass here and on LU, but the WWE had him looking like a doofus

His entrance and theme :rofl: reminded me of some William Regal "He's A Man" type stuff

:sick::sick: at that Callihan Piledriver and shoulderbreaker on Australian face TJ Perkins. Amazing out Callihan looks like such a big deal and badass here and on LU, but the WWE had him looking like a doofus

Probably the best heel they have there...and best of all he's not one of these "cool" heels that has half the crowd cheering for him

Back
Top Bottom