Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Obviously anything that happens on Takeover is going to be better than a Brock singles match.

Really isn't saying much.

riddle needs to hop in the ring and wash both cole and o'shea

hunter going to make him wear shoes?

he might as well have his fines deducted on each paycheck just to prepay the fines :lol:

The fact that my man has the fanny pack flip flops makes it all the better. I’ve been wanting to cop those, but I’m super broke right now.

The fact that my man has the fanny pack flip flops makes it all the better. I’ve been wanting to cop those, but I’m super broke right now.
didnt even realize it was a fanny pack flip flop. dude finding ways to sneak his medicine on the plane :lol:

he is going to be a huge hit down at Full Sail

Last edited:
lucha underground really is the best wrestling program on national tv

i like the way they did the johnny mundo taya marriage proposal segment paying homage to the macho man.

i feel sorryfor mundos shoulder though. putting taya on his shoulder probably caved in his shoulder

i also like the way their female vs male wrestling matches are competitive and not a joke.

and how vampiro tells matt stryker to shut up when he goes into michael cole mode when the wrestlers are trying to talk in the ring

lucha underground really is the best wrestling program on national tv

i like the way they did the johnny mundo taya marriage proposal segment paying homage to the macho man.

i feel sorryfor mundos shoulder though. putting taya on his shoulder probably caved in his shoulder

Haven't seen that segment yet, but it really is. I watch LU and NXT anticipating something worthwhile. I watch Raw highlights and am reminded that 8-12 minute highlights >>>>>>>>>>>> a full 3 hour show

My ranking

NXT
Smackdown
Impact
Chrisley
Raw

I don't ever watch LU...that mystical magic stuff takes me out of it

Haven't seen that segment yet, but it really is. I watch LU and NXT anticipating something worthwhile. I watch Raw highlights and am reminded that 8-12 minute highlights >>>>>>>>>>>> a full 3 hour show
dog pentagon jr just gave brian cage the best super kick i ever seen in years then accidentally super kicked a fan in the crowd :lol:

this show needs another hour

My ranking

NXT
Smackdown
Impact
Chrisley
Raw

The actual matches themselves more than make up for anything like that. Plus, the stuff that happens there actually makes sense, nothing is intelligence insulting like the WWE has been doing for years.

dog pentagon jr just gave brian cage the best super kick i ever seen in years then accidentally super kicked a fan in the crowd :lol:

this show needs another hour

I feel like an hour is perfectly fine (just like NXT), but the end of the season specials definitely make be think otherwise. They always wrap up feuds so perfectly.

OH GOD at a 42 year old Trish having to carry Alexa Bliss in 2 months :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I think it's time to put this Ciampa v Gargano feud to bed for now

gargano going to be out for awhile w/ a dislocated knee

The actual matches themselves more than make up for anything like that. Plus, the stuff that happens their actually makes sense, nothing is intelligence insulting like the WWE has been doing for years.

I feel like an hour is perfectly fine (just like NXT), but the end of the season specials definitely make be think otherwise. They always wrap up feuds so perfectly.

OH GOD at a 42 year old Trish having to carry Alexa Bliss in 2 months :rofl: :rofl:

ronda going to bring out alexa's best match tomorrow night
have a feeling alexa leaves with the title. wwe with the swerve showing that graphic

My ranking

NXT
Smackdown
Impact
Chrisley
Raw

you just gotta ignore all that. the normal storylines, fueds, and matches, are great. they got a priest in the crowd named father rick oshea and pentagon just blessed him then broke his arm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom