Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Old guys taking up spots. Lame booking.
Well the difference is the old dudes in WCW had too much creative control.

Also, which old dudes in WWE are taking up the spots? Cena and Orton aren't featured acts.

Roman
Braun

Are right there, sure Brock is around but not clear on this idea of old dudes taking all the spots

Tapped out right at the start of Joe/AJ, #washed.

Catching up in here, I see they had a sleepover at the top of the Cell.:lol::smh:

Ended a HIAC match in a DQ when Mick Foley damn near died for our sports entertainment getting tossed of a cell 20 years ago.

Really didn't like LeBraun winning MITB and tonight's shenanigans just reaffirmed why.

The only reason he won is so Vince could have Cole say "Monster in the Bank" 100+ times.

My Cheerio should've won MITB. :smh:

Looks like

Lesnar vs Reigns vs Strowman

HBK and HHH vs Taker and Kane

For the Saudi Arabia show.

Just finished HIAC. Don’t think it was great but I’m happy with the results.

Becca won. My goodness she’s much more attractive as heel. Reminds me of my past relationship. Lol

Wish Seth and Dean win the tag team belt. Would like to see the shield hoarding all the belts. Drew channeling his inner heartbreak kid by doing the on the back, flipping to feet. Lol. He’s probably like. Stand aside jobber zig. This is how you do it. Man.

Not unhappy about the Roman outcome but come on. Let Brock go Vince. Let him go! There was too much going on with the main event.

Unrelated WWE.

Cowboys with the W even though I think both teams played like trash

Canelo for the win but thought GGG would have retain.

Really didn't like LeBraun winning MITB and tonight's shenanigans just reaffirmed why.
Yup. He didn't need IT at all. He's already the biggest, strongest dude out there.

Owens would've been a much better choice, like you said.

Back
Top Bottom