Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Case already on his way down there since he’s at a disadvantage.

giphy.gif

:rofl:

Can someone explain to me why so many people are predicting American Bad*** Taker to come back? Been seeing quite a few people in reddit and the twitter talking about it.

tumblr_orttucRhYW1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Which Taker are we getting tn fellas/DeepSea??

maxresdefault.jpg

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 @dcallamerican

She’s gonna be covering WrestleMania again this year.

Here’s last years article she wrote it was damn good.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...first-time-watching-wrestling-oh-my-good-lord

I'm actually excited to read this, she lowkey did everyone in this business a huge favor and I don't even think most people realize it yet.

Coworker comes up to me and says, "I thought of you many times during Spring Break." I went to see Lucha Libre in mexico City.

Me: Do you remember which Building? (Hoping he would say Arena Mexico)

Him: CMLL it was Arena Mexico

Me: (Got hyped to hear that). Asked him questions about who he saw

He showed me some videos. Said tickets were like 15 USD. He enjoyed his time, never saw Wrestling love

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

that has to be an amazing experience, I've always wanted to go to Arena Mexico even just as a fan.

never been to Mexico City, and I really don't have any excuse other than it being like 600 miles from here but I'm not gonna act like planes don't exist.

thanks for the kick in the ***.

edit: MAGAtaker omfg.

tumblr_orttucRhYW1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm actually excited to read this, she lowkey did everyone in this business a huge favor and I don't even think most people realize it yet.

that has to be an amazing experience, I've always wanted to go to Arena Mexico even just as a fan.

never been to Mexico City, and I really don't have any excuse other than it being like 600 miles from here but I'm not gonna act like planes don't exist.

thanks for the kick in the ***.

edit: MAGAtaker omfg.
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Back
Top Bottom