Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

and there was no explanation for him digging through the trash in that Sandow segment a few weeks back was there? 
laugh.gif

Total Divas on Sunday did 1.35 million viewers, a drop of 19 percent from the prior week after ratings had risen for weeks two and three of the series.  The drop is very likely attributable to viewers lost because SummerSlam was going on at the same time. 

Some 2k14 Screenshots:
• Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III

WM3_7_082003.jpg

• Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage at WrestleMania III

WM3_082001.jpg

WM3_5_082002.jpg

• “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage at WrestleMania IV

WM4_5_082004.jpg

• Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VI

WM6_1_082005.jpg

• Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania X

WM10_3_082006.jpg

• Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock at WrestleMania X8

WM18_082007.jpg

• Edge vs. Mick Foley at WrestleMania 22

WM22_082008.jpg

• Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair at WrestleMania XXIV

WM24_2_082009.jpg

• Triple H vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVIII

WM28_4_0820011.jpg

WM28_5_0820012.jpg

• The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII

WM28_0820010.jpg

​​

dolph_08202013.jpg

Rey_Mysterio_08202013.jpg

Rey_Mysterio3_08202013.jpg

Haha what in the world did they want Sin Cara to do with those mangled fingers?? I get that it isn't a good look to have a ref come over and stop the match, but damn.

And you obviously lack memory.

Morrison and Benjamin couldn't get themselves over. Could they go in the ring? Indeed. Give em' a mic and let them work...as you can see, neither man is no longer employed.
grin.gif
Feed them to the Wyatt family and they're seen as JOBBERS, at least Sheamus would pose a credible threat.
i don't lack memory. and you don't know how to make a star. Bray Wyatt needs to be feed Jobbers and be completely dominate them. Dude doesn't need to be in an even stevens booking feud with sheamus. he will never get over. Monsters need to be fed. They need to  be unstoppable, once they lose they lose that luster see Ryback that are nervr the same. Dude was running through all the midcarders and then, he started losing. Money lost. You can put Cesaro in the same category, beat everybody and they ran out of midcarders, he jobbed to Cena and dudes never been the same since. Plus, you still have terrible reading skills. Never said to feature those guys like a top tier guys, I said to use them like territory days and of course, you probably don't know what that means because you obviously don't understand wrestling. 

Yeah, the entrance set is there, but it doesn't look like they come out of it since the barricade and crowd are blocking it off. Not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things I guess. I just always remember Razor coming out and stylin under the ladder. :lol:

I hope the gameplay is as good as those screenshots for 2K14.....

Might pass up on it on release day and might just wait and get it when it releases for PS4. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom