Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Got the greenlight to have a Wrestling Club at my school.

I have to write lesson plans for it though.

What are some categories you think I have to discuss.

DEAD SERIOUS!

Is this gonna be a smark club?

You could discuss the differences between professional wrestling and "sports entertainment"

What makes a good heel or face

Have them pick a favorite match or moment for the week...doesn't even have to be anything that was televised or recent...just something they want to share or discuss

Listening to Cheap Heat I had to revisit Lethal/Flair
laugh.gif

Ended up finding this pretty good interview with Steen. 

Cuing up SD right now. Glad i missed the part about Bray talking about something. Braun needs to just look mean and not say anything. He's actually kinda comical with his talking about facial expressions for this gimmick :lol:

It will be a class of like 15 kids.

So I can show videos of course.
We meet once a week. Friday 1:10 - 2:15

I need like ten BIG categories

The history of factions in pro wrestling..

The territory system..

Japanese wrestling/lucha libre's influence on American pro wrestling..

The ECW effect..

The difference between the WWF & NWA..

Cesaro trying to burst out another great counter into the Sharpshooter, but Miz clearly didn't know what was going on :smh:

#CharlotteStillNeedsPants

LMAOOOOO these boos for Sasha are clearly piped in, sounds like the Power Move Pro Wrestling crowd :lol:

I wanna be into Carmella, but she always looks like she never sleeps. :lol:

Same here :lol: i will say that she's getting pretty good in the ring, which is hilarious since Eva's came in only a couple months before her, AND has all that 1 on 1 training.

LMAOOOOO these boos for Sasha are clearly piped in, sounds like the Power Move Pro Wrestling crowd :lol:
Friday night smack down is byke?

Nah, DVR'd it since I was watching the Cheaters play the Assaulters

There's speculation that Orton will NOT be the 3rd member of team Reigns and Ambrose. The beatdown by the Wyatt's was done to write him off TV for a few weeks.

Sasha and Paige was turning into a really good match, once again ruined by refs and run-ins. The commercial cutting into it very early sucked too.

There's speculation that Orton will NOT be the 3rd member of team Reigns and Ambrose. The beatdown by the Wyatt's was done to write him off TV for a few weeks.

Orton seems to take mini-breaks multiple times a year :lol:

Sasha and Paige was turning into a really good match, once again ruined by refs and run-ins. The commercial cutting into it very early sucked too.

Orton seems to take mini-breaks multiple times a year :lol:
probably happens every time he fails a drug test.

SD must be pretty lean if they're showing a big chunk of Cena/PTP vs New Day/Rollins :lol: Xavier Woods is the man, this damn trumpet :rofl:

New Day vs Ambrose/Uso/Reigns felt like it was about to be on par with Wyatts/Shield matches, then the interference happened again :lol: :smh: Woods' "It's Morphin Tome" clothesline countered with a Superman Punch was :rofl:

Ascension stinks, but Cody may be everything they need to get over gimmick wise. He's so over the top, yet it seems to fit what they're supposed to be

ascension with the new age road warrior gimmick can be seen as old school, hokey or even cartoonish
therefore it makes some sense to group them with stardust

but they're a little too weird for kids to fully enjoy perhaps, even as heels...so we'll see...

There's quite a few jobbers/directionless dudes at ringside for this lumber jack match. For a minute I thought Adam Rose was wearing a skirt and channeling Stacy Kiebler

Back
Top Bottom