Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

^Ziggler's been Bret Hart and every DX member besides Roaddogg and Chyna. Add a low blow and a Shake, Rattle, & Roll signature and he'll be complete :lol: :lol:
Wow.

See this is why I always respected you as one of the more knowledgeable posters in these threads. You are aight Peeps

Has anyone in here every ordered from ProWrestlingTees website and had an issue with their order?

I emailed their customer service on Monday and haven't heard back yet.

The shirt I was sent has a graphic that's off-centered about 3 inches. For a $30 shirt that's unacceptable to me.

Does NXT come on tonight? I have a trial and never saw it.

It was smart of WWE to have 3-4 days of wrestling in a row each week. Keeps you invested in the product, if it's actually good.

Does NXT come on tonight? I have a trial and never saw it.

It was smart of WWE to have 3-4 days of wrestling in a row each week. Keeps you invested in the product, if it's actually good.

3-4 consecutive days is a bit overload too.

Raw (3) + Smackdown (2) + NXT (1) = 6 hours on a normal week. Add ppv (3) and CWC (1) and that brings total to 9-10 hours. That's a lot of invested time.

I'm a DVR user. The only tv I watch live typically is football. I'm not going to accidentally come across wrestling results. Major sports scores are a different story.

Last edited:
3-4 consecutive days is a bit overload too.

Raw (3) + Smackdown (2) + NXT (1) = 6 hours on a normal week. Add ppv (3) and CWC (1) and that brings total to 9-10 hours. That's a lot of invested time.

I'm a DVR user. The only tv I watch live typically is football. I'm not going to accidentally come across wrestling results. Major sports scores are a different story.

I usually watch the 8,9,10 hour beginning segments, skim through the rest of the show and maybe watch the main event in full if it's not some generic tag match.

Has anyone in here every ordered from ProWrestlingTees website and had an issue with their order?

The shirt I was sent has a graphic that's off-centered about 3 inches. For a $30 shirt that's unacceptable to me.

I personally haven't had any issues with their shirts but some in here have before. They are usually good about sending you a replacement if it's defective

Can you post pictures of the t-shirt? I always wonder about their quality..

I ordered a Nakamura shirt from them and you could see the shirt color through the ink..I emailed them a pic and it took about 3 days before anyone responded..Said they was sending a new one out which took about 8-9 days to get..The new shirt was totally fine..That's the only time out of 4 orders I ever had an issue..

"Bucks of Youth"

"New Wrestling in Japan"

"Obsolete Mule"

:lol:

:rofl: Matt hardy has been gold, major props to him for being more appealing than he has been since right before that awful "car crash" promo.

I went back to watch Eva's entrance again.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this chick is so devoid of charisma :rofl: :rofl: she dead-*** does nothing right besides look good and use hair dye. She can't convey emotion at all. It's like she's a running joke.

Yo who posted that AYO pic of Orton with his shirt off for egos birthday last year? Think it was Peep

Back
Top Bottom