Wrestling Thread Dec 21-27 | 12/22 ECW on SyFy - Tommy Dreamer's Final Match

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by shaft

I give WWE until February 1...if it sucks this bad, I am officially done.
Why Feb. 1? Might as well extend that to Wrestlemania since it's in March...

As much as y'all see me crack on TNA...I hope they do well on the 4th and Hogan makes a huge impact (pardon the pun)...but I doubt he and Bischoff will. I have no confidence in those dudes...they're out for themselves IMO. As long as the 'E has no competition, things will remain the same as far as the corny !$++.
Just seemed like a nice round number...I figured the E would know what TNA has for them with the 4th show...so if they feel threatened, theyshould make a pretty fast turn-around. if they think that TNA still doesn't have "it" to compete, RAW will continue to suck and I can have theDVR space back.

I honestly think that was the worst RAW this year. There was no high point during the show and I had a stoneface the whole time

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

As much as y'all see me crack on TNA...I hope they do well on the 4th and Hogan makes a huge impact (pardon the pun)...but I doubt he and Bischoff will. I have no confidence in those dudes...they're out for themselves IMO. As long as the 'E has no competition, things will remain the same as far as the corny !$++.
I agree with this. I don't think Hogan or Bischoff give a %%#% about TNA, which will drive that product right into the ground.

I may be off base with this, so correct me if I'm wrong, but the lead the WWE has over TNA is so huge that it would take an "Attitude Era" typeof run for TNA to threaten the 'E in any way.

JCH3 - basically. if the E don't take them seriously, it won't get any better and we will be stuck with Cena for the next 12 years...

then he'll go to TNA and run +++$ there ala Angle.

Originally Posted by JCH3

- Eve is mad underrated.

Eve is #1 in my diva book right now. That girl is beyond sexy
devil.gif
... Maryse comes in a very close 2nd.

oh, also forgot this in my rant...all of the Hornswoggle build for him to be the DX pet?

is that what midgets are good for...? Pets?

ECW tonight has:
* Jack Swagger vs. Yoshi Tatsu
* Tommy Dreamer vs. Zach Ryder
* Vance Archer vs. Goldust
* Abe Washington with Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft.

I have no idea who those last two people are.

And 10 years from now when you're playing ECW trivia, the answer to who was Tommy Dreamer's last opponent and defeat will be Zach Ryder... WWWYKI.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Heard Shamus might be dropping the strap on Raw this monday to Superman...

I still think he missed a table spot outside the ring at TLC. No way in hell that dude could be champion for 2 episodes of Raw and they haven't gotten hima name plate for the belt yet. Dude is definitely dropping.

And was I the only one HELLA shocked that they ran at least 3 commercials hyping Hogan in TNA during Superstars?

Awful Raw, great ECW main event, meh Superstars, and DX brings the burial to Friday
frown.gif
Hope Smackdown is good otherwise but I have little hope for Taker vs Rey.

I still don't think Sheamus is dropping the title before the rumble, especially since the match is this Monday instead of the 4th, but I wouldn't bethe least bit surprised if he did.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Teddy Hart has been telling people close to him that he is heading to WWE along with his uncle Bret.

While this has not been confirmed, it should be noted that people he works with down in Mexico do not feel that he will last long in WWE should he end up signing with the company. Hart has a bad reputation for not listening and having a poor attitude, which is what got him released from WWE back in 2007. Additionally, it's being said that while he is very talented in the ring, he lacks the psychological ring skills needed to work for a company like WWE.

It's also being said that Hart wants to bring Jack Evans into WWE along with him, however Asistencia, Asesoria y Administracion (AAA) is very high on Evans at the moment and most likely will not release him from his contract, which still has two years left on it.

Four hour impact!? Jeez, haha.

And I can definitely see Sheamus dropping on monday. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Fast Turtle

Awful Raw, great ECW main event, meh Superstars, and DX brings the burial to Friday
frown.gif
Hope Smackdown is good otherwise but I have little hope for Taker vs Rey.

I still don't think Sheamus is dropping the title before the rumble, especially since the match is this Monday instead of the 4th, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he did.

Cena won't be there on the 4th, so he can't drop it to him then

So, guess who is supposedly hosting the January 4th Raw!? I don't know if I'm late, but I just found out, so bare with me.

Spoiler [+]
Bret $+*#%*% Hart
eek.gif
Apparently he signed a short term contract, so he will be on t.v. for a while

Tommy Dreamer is leaving? smh..When ECW was the real ECW with crappy lighting and a tiny place where they held their events he along with RVD and Sandman werealways highlights of the evening. It sucks wwe has changed the program into what it is today.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

No impact?

i think last week they said no show this week but next week is going to be a 4hr show
grin.gif
4 hours? Thats seriously OD. I wouldn't even want tosee a 4 hour RAW in the Attitude Era let alone a crappy TNA show.

Back
Top Bottom