Wrestling Thread Dec 31-Jan 13 | 1/13 TNA Genesis PPV |

I always wanted to participate in the NTWF.

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Last edited:
Tich needs to hurry up and release this save
eek.gif

Ultimo looks so damn good its ridiculous. Not that excited about a bunch of the main guys on wcw roster because there is already phenominal caws of Hogan , Nash , Hall etc. but nobodies ultimo comes even close to his. I need all these cruiserweight guys Das Wunderkid, Chavo, Ultimo , Malenko etc.

etc. etc. on the arenas

What happened to bkmac? The jabroni that was obsessed with Y2J
He had made a post a while back that his dad was really sick and his family fell on hard times because of it.  Haven't heard anything in months.  I hope everything is alright.

bkmac is now macbk. i see him in the Stay in Shape thread sometimes.

Wheres Yardfather?

2012 NTWT Prediction Results

It was an ugly year.  As a group, we only hit 21.6% of our predictions.  The clear loser was GHIMSlater, going an astounding 0-9, though I think we all could have predicted that.

Actually, YardFather did predict it.  Hats off to him.

Congratulations to our winner, venom lyrix, going 6-4 on this predictions for an accuracy of 60%.  This was easily the best of anyone who made more than one prediction.

Two of my favorite predictions were:

Essential1: TAG TEAM DIVISION WILL BEGIN TO LOOK PROMISING THEN IT WILL BE BURIED AGAIN

JRAdagreat72: Ambrose/Rollins/Ceasero/Steamboat will all be called up. Ambrose will be a star.

The complete list of all of the 2012 predictions are available through the link in my sig.  Here is the numbers breakdown:

2zss3lh.jpg

2013 NTWT Predictions and Member Information
  • Predictions may be made starting now through Sunday, January 13.
  • You may make up to 10 predictions.  Any predictions greater than 10 will be ignored.
  • Please try to make your predictions in a single post.  Don't make 10 separate posts if possible.
  • There is no rush to make predictions.  Do not make 10 predictions today and then 5 days from now say you want to change them.  It makes it a nightmare trying to keep track of them.
  • Please make predictions that have a clear SUCCESS or FAIL result.
  • Please don't make your predictions too vague.
  • No "Wrestler X will die" predictions.
Here are two examples of bad predictions from 2012 that I voided:
  • There will be a successful stable formed.
  • The WWE Network will be good
We will also take this time to update member information.   The member sheet (info in the link in my thread) is very out of date.  If you wish to update your information or if you are new and would like to be included, provide any of the following information (just reply in this thread):
  • Real Name
  • Birth Date (before we did age, but birth date makes more sense)
  • All Time Favorite Wrestler(s) (3 or less)
  • Current Favorite Wrestler(s) (3 or less)
  • Other (Random wrestling info about you - please don't write a book)
Again, I'll ask for this by January 13, but realistically, this can be provided/updated anytime throughout the year.

Last edited:
It was an ugly year.  As a group, we only hit 21.6% of our predictions.  The clear loser was GHIMSlater, going an astounding 0-9, though I think we all could have predicted that.
laugh.gif

Going to take a while with my prediction; really gotta come up with some good one to improve my success rate.

My predictions:

Dolph will be WWE champion and World Heavyweight Champion (not simultaneously though)
Roman Reigns will be the first of the shield to hold a singles title
Dean Ambrose will win Money in the Bank
Kofi Kingston will turn heel
AJ will not cost Dolph any matches intentionally
John Cena will take extended time off
Sin Cara will be released or relegated to low card status
Mark Henry and Big E will feud
Big Show and Ryback will feud

I think that's 10

Member info

Jannio
11/10/89
Brooklyn
Haven't been
Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, Undertaker
D.Bry, Antonio Cesaro, CM Punk

Ric Flair Returning To The Ring

Ric Flair will be wrestling for All Japan on 1/26 at the Ota Ward Gym in Tokyo.  Flair will be teaming with Keiji Muto to take on Tatsumi Fujinami & Seiya Sanada.  Fujinami is an outsider who worked a program with Flair in 1991 over the NWA title including a Tokyo Dome match that aired on PPV in the US.

Happy New Years, *******.

I haven't been watching much wrasslin' but I did catch Punk's promo the other day. I have to say I really like his character right now. Whiny hipster jewish guy with his jewish daddy advising him while they act jewish with the title and hog it all to themselves. I think it is ingenious because acting that way is annoying and pisses people off.

View media item 198765
On another note

The biggest WRESTLING show of the year is this friday! Live from the Tokyo Dome, New Japan Pro-Wrestling brings us their biggest show of the year: WRESTLE KINGDOM.

The show will be available on iPPV () at the price of 35 dollars. A replay will be available on-demand until january 11th. Show starts at 8:00am GMT

The Card, courtesy of puroresufan.com:

Special 8 Man Tag Match: Manabu Nakanishi, MVP, Strong Man & Akebono vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi & Bob Sapp
NEVER Openweight Title: Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin
IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. (c) vs. Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson
Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata vs. Minoru Suzuki
IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title – 3WAY Match: Prince Devitt (c) vs. Low Ki vs. Kota Ibushi
Special Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Keiji Muto & Shinjiro Otani
Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe vs. Katsuyori Shibata
Double Main Event I – IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba
Double Main Event II – IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

Can't wait to watch the replay of this. Swagsuke and Okada will be doing big things in 2013. It's the year of the rainmaker. MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEY

Oh I see the news about Flair has been dropped already. Flair, man.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom