Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Yeah, not sure what's up with all this scrutiny. I already gave a brief background so I don't know if the ones dwelling on this are just bored or what not. I'm not going to derail the thread so if you want to talk about this you can PM me. Otherwise, let's get back on topic.

Yeah, not sure what's up with all this scrutiny. I already gave a brief background so I don't know if the ones dwelling on this are just bored or what not. I'm not going to derail the thread so if you want to talk about this you can PM me. Otherwise, let's get back on topic.

It's not a thread derailment, it's a joke..I don't know if you're cut out for the NTWT brother..
:tongue: j/k

I think the more appropriate and operative word instead of scrutiny is...buried.

I feel like I'm being buried. :lol:

PCketXz.gif

Relax, we're all just messing with you. Already drawing heat backstage :smh:

Relax, we're all just messing with you. Already drawing heat backstage :smh:

Yeah, it's all good.

On another note, really refreshing to see the amount of effort put into the gifts exchange; all awesome gifts. I'll be sure to try to get into next year. :smokin

That Cesaro shirt is tough.

cm-punk-wrestlemania-29-press-conference_3594454.jpg

Saw 2 documentarys in last 4 hrs...
True Story of Mania and HHH Thy kingdom...

WWE does a great job of brainwashing me because my two thoughts are...
-Hogan definitely needs to comeback to the E for WM30 and
-HHH is a good guy who cares about the business.

LOL at HHH saying in the Mania documentary that he and Jericho were forced to go last at WM18 and that he didn't want too.

- WWE taped the following matches tonight in San Antonio, Texas to air on the December 28th episode of Superstars:

* Antonio Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler in a match described as way too good for Superstars

- WWE taped the following matches tonight in San Antonio, Texas to air on the December 28th episode of Superstars:

* Antonio Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler in a match described as way too good for Superstars

A lot of matches on superstars are way better quality wrestling than anything on Raw or Smackdown.

Barely watched any of Main Event, but the main event was Miz vs Curtis Axel.

Miz vs Curtis Axel.

Curtis Axel should be ashamed of his latest shirt. 'Better Than Perfect'? He hasn't lived up to anything close to what his dad was all about.

Just got done watching Mankind VS. HBK from the In Your House Blu-Ray and I forgot how awesome this match was. Foley played the Mankind character so damn well.

Just got done watching Mankind VS. HBK from the In Your House Blu-Ray and I forgot how awesome this match was. Foley played the Mankind character so damn well.

I've always thought Mick was one of the most under rated talents in wrestling..And the Mankind character is easy top 10 gimmicks of the past 20 years..He played it to perfection..

Back
Top Bottom