Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

I really don't see why everyone thinks Rollins is going to fail once The Shield breaks up. He can go in the ring and can be a big time baby face. He's been in the main event picture for a year already and has shined in all of his singles matches. He's still really young too. I think he'll be fine.

When hasn'he WWE dropped the ball when it comes to maintaining interest in a small-mid sized, high flying/athletic wrestler. Lets see as of late all of those underutilized.

Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne
Dolphin Ziggler
Kofi

Why should we think Seth will be respected?

Wild dude right here man:

When hasn'he WWE dropped the ball when it comes to maintaining interest in a small-mid sized, high flying/athletic wrestler. Lets see as of late all of those underutilized.

Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne
Dolphin Ziggler
Kofi

Why should we think Seth will be respected?

Wild dude right here man:

Evan Bourne has himself to blame though.

Bourne burns too much right? Or has he had other incidents?

I wanted to see him succeed when he debuted.

Last edited:
Rollins ability to sell gives Dolph a run for his money. So dramatic and calculated.
Once The Shield breaks up, I'm guessin no more flip entrances. :lol:

tumblr_mowdqnEhif1s0dw7io1_500.gif

Rollins is better than all of those guys except Ziggler. The only other two ROH World Champions have been money in WWE.

Natalya says women are taking over
Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/..._and_More.html

"Women, we call the shots, whether it’s your mother, wife, even in my relationship , my better half knows that Nattie calls the shots. In WWE, Stephanie McMahon, I would vote for her to be President of the United States. She is beautiful, intimidating and endearing, all at the same time. Women are taking over in WWE. People look at WWE and think it’s very male dominated, but really it’s not. There’s a nice blend and balance of women who are involved in WWE. You look at Stephanie McMahon and Vickie Guerrero and AJ Lee and this cast on ‘Total Divas.’"

DC beat me to it. Rollins' description curt gave could apply to a lot of guys. In a perfect world once the Shield splits, they all would have equal success. But this is the current WWE we're talking about, where they only do good logical things by desperation, or by accident.

I know the typical mold he fits, but I think he is better than those mentioned besides Dolph, and Dolph has been pretty successful up until here recently. He also has a big indy following that could help get him over, like we've seen with Bryan and Punk.

If Rolins joins a tag team his future seems brighter. Off the top of my head, 3MB, PTP, The USOs and Los Matadores, all found some balance in the spotlight without being put in the way back burner like Zack Ryder. Although I do hope WWE utilizes Rollins in a correct manner and he flourishes successfully as an independent. The future individual paths of The Shield will definitely be interesting.

I'm watching Total Divas right now...

When Natty gets Fandango to roll around here because shes jealous her husband is working with Eva Marie 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

"lock up... I'M PRACTICING WRESTLING RIGHT NOW!" 

Last edited:
Total Divas brings the lulz. I'll only watch it if it's on otherwise it's cool to see behind the scenes and outside of the squared circle. To my amusement, I can actually tolerate Cena's character on the show when he's not Super Cena.

5PHaZ7J.gif

Brie: "Ewww, I bet you have really bad gas"
Nikki: "Didn't you fart in front of Bryan last night and try to say it was your V ?"

:x :lol:

"Women, we call the shots, whether it’s your mother, wife, even in my relationship , my better half knows that Nattie calls the shots. In WWE, Stephanie McMahon, I would vote for her to be President of the United States. She is beautiful, intimidating and endearing, all at the same time. Women are taking over in WWE. People look at WWE and think it’s very male dominated, but really it’s not. There’s a nice blend and balance of women who are involved in WWE. You look at Stephanie McMahon and Vickie Guerrero and AJ Lee and this cast on ‘Total Divas.’"

View media item 699503

View media item 699503

:lol:

On another note: it's gonna suck to see the Shield break up. They're one of my favorite groups right now, but I do want to see Reigns get a title run. You guys were right, Wyatt's act is getting stale :smh:...

If Rolins joins a tag team his future seems brighter. Off the top of my head, 3MB, PTP, The USOs and Los Matadores, all found some balance in the spotlight without being put in the way back burner like Zack Ryder. Although I do hope WWE utilizes Rollins in a correct manner and he flourishes successfully as an independent. The future individual paths of The Shield will definitely be interesting.

Everytime I read your posts I read them all in Rothstein's voice because of your avy

- Regarding Shawn Michaels coming out of retirement for one more match, it’s said the ball is in his court. WWE wants him to return for a singles match at WrestleMania XXX.

There is no talk of doing HBK vs. CM Punk and no talk of a potential tag match with HBK and Triple H vs. Punk and Daniel Bryan. If Shawn agrees to come out of retirement, WWE wants it to be for only one match and that match would be against Bryan. The segment with HBK and Punk on Monday’s RAW was done so they could save the Punk-HHH confrontation.

Whether or not Shawn decides to return to the ring, expect to see a lot more of him on WWE TV going into WrestleMania XXX.

- WWE NXT Diva Lana, who manages Alexander Rusev, has been tweeting about how she’s in negotiations to bring him to the main roster. Rusev recently worked a series of WWE live events and it’s been noted how WWE officials are high on him. Here are some of Lana’s tweets:

“We are in negotiation now for @RusevBUL until then we wait for debut on #RAW #RusevLegacy is #BestForBusiness”

“I go back for negotiations with authorities for @RusevBUL & #RusevLegacy #RAW @WWE #BestForBusiness”

Back
Top Bottom