Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

"and I sliiiiiidddddeeeeeee into this ring and I have a smile on my face"

One of these days, bruh, one of these days you gonna catch the bottom rope and not have a head anymore to smile

I would appreciate if everyone could take a few minutes tonight (God knows there will be a 20 minute Kane match you can turn away from) to check out my new store. www.CatGangKicks.com.  I've spent the past 7 weeks working almost every day to have it up and running.  If you have any feedback, please @ me so I don't miss it.  Thanks guys!

I would appreciate if everyone could take a few minutes tonight (God knows there will be a 20 minute Kane match you can turn away from) to check out my new store. www.CatGangKicks.com.  I've spent the past 7 weeks working almost every day to have it up and running.  If you have any feedback, please @ me so I don't miss it.  Thanks guys!

Reported for non-wrestling talk in the wrestling thread..

Last edited:

congrats papi

Lol at sites name and you sell in my size so im down with it :nthat:
When you get more stuff I'll check it out again

Back
Top Bottom