Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Memba when Harper had potential and y'all thought he was going to be something..

Props on putting up a online store but
sick.gif
@ them prices and I'm no stranger to paying resell either cause it's easier than waiting in line in nyc but.....
sick.gif
I aint wanna be the one to say this first lol. When I saw them Global Game KDs I was like "ehhhhh I aint know they went for THAT much"
laugh.gif

The other prices were bout right tho
Thanks for the feedback.  It was VERY hard pricing so many shoes in so many different sizes.  My main reference was Flightclub and Rif, and then go 10-20% lower.  I also have free shipping.  I will continue to monitor the market.

Damn, Dean Ambrose hasn't been the same since that curb stomp through the cinderblocks. :smh:

true value of shoe is closer to flight club price divided by 1.5

if that

just to let you know

Last edited:

Props on putting up a online store but :x @ them prices and I'm no stranger to paying resell either cause it's easier than waiting in line in nyc but..... :x

I aint wanna be the one to say this first lol. When I saw them Global Game KDs I was like "ehhhhh I aint know they went for THAT much" :lol:

The other prices were bout right tho
Thanks for the feedback.  It was VERY hard pricing so many shoes in so many different sizes.  My main reference was Flightclub and Rif, and then go 10-20% lower.  I also have free shipping.  I will continue to monitor the market.

Love the whole design of the site, good luck

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DEEEEEAN :rofl: :smh: what have they done

Na b so many resell sites what makes this one any different? Should cut price by 20-40 bucks from the competition if he's getting them at retail

Yea you right but its his site, he sets the prices

If he sells anything I like for a good price Id cop. Currently want the Snow Beach Sauconys

Back
Top Bottom