Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Harper could even afford a under armor compression elbow pad son just went to rite aid and got one of the first aid joints :lol:

I like that clothesline :lol:

Feels good not having to work tonight. Normally I wouldn't care about missing RAW, but yall make it entertaining. :pimp:

I think it's so stupid that they advertise a response from Triple H like a real match

Harper and another heel (Cesaro?) should be in the place of Kane and Big Show, and Ambrose should just be higher on the card in general. This wouldn't be bad if the WWE had a legit developed midcard, instead of guys simply trading wins every week and calling it a feud

I legit let out a huge yawn when I saw Big Show and Kane pop up on my TV screen

Harper and another heel (Cesaro?) should be in the place of Kane and Big Show, and Ambrose should just be higher on the card in general. This wouldn't be bad if the WWE had a legit developed midcard, instead of guys simply trading wins every week and calling it a feud
If they replace Kane and Big Show with two more talented it would take some heat away from Rollins. Its better to put their efforts into pushing one star than attempting to push 2-3 stars and failing at it. remember that wwe creative team sucks at pushing multiple talents, which is one reason they buried Cesaro

I agree, but I have zero issue with where Cesaro is right now, as long as they push this tag team, which they should...

How do the Grids fit? I only have the Cabin Fevers & Tequila Sunrises, theyre both Shadows and they fit loose in my normal sz 10.5 so if Grids fit the same then I can fit a 10. Also cool match shockingly

Tts or .5 up. Sizing down will give your foot arthritis. Ask in the saucing thread see if anybody has a 10.5 or ask af1 to look out

Me and my girl finally got finished moving into our new spot.

I hate moving :smh:

Raw better be decent, but thats asking for too much

Last edited:
If they replace Kane and Big Show with two more talented it would take some heat away from Rollins. Its better to put their efforts into pushing one star than attempting to push 2-3 stars and failing at it. remember that wwe creative team sucks at pushing multiple talents, which is one reason they buried Cesaro
I didn't even really think about it like that before. You're absolutely right.

I didn't even really think about it like that before. You're absolutely right.
Notice how the Authority doesn't really promote Kane and Big show.. they just treat them as another bodyguard, but they constantly put over Rollins by praising him, clapping for him, and calling him the future of the WWE. If they put in Cesaro then it would take the attention off of Rollins 

Back
Top Bottom