Wrestling Thread Feb 4-10 | 2/7 Impact from England - Sting/Bully v Aces & 8's

WWE once looked into purchasing G4 for the WWE Network.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/its...s-esquire-network-in-partnership-with-hearst/

Comment from the site that sums up why G4 failed even though they had a niche market:

Shorter version of this press release: gay men, women don’t know what to do with a geek channel, will develop a bunch of female-oriented programming instead, making it the nth channel to pursue the elusive “middle aged white woman” demographic.

:lol:. :lol: can't say they're wrong about that

I just said eff it and picked up Far Cry 3 :lol:

Thanks for the input though NTWT bros

Is it me or does everyone have problems with WWE 13's servers?

It takes me forever to find a match and/or download non WWE content.

I've been trying to search for some cool story modes and it never seems to work right.

Everything else on my internet connection works fine, HD streaming, fast downloads etc....

Attitude Era was awesome. Have to run through that again at hard or super hard.

Been slowly setting up my WWE Universe. Its coming together now. I eliminated the Superstars show. Once I fully get it down and have it flowing the way I want, WWE 14 is gonna drop. :lol:

Lol at that blatant disregard for spoiler usage.

I think Taker needs a protege. There's gotta be someone on NXT or in the Indy's that they could sign to be the next Phenom

the cat is out of the bag (no pun intended)

I saw.

so many morons on here. can't help but to laugh at most everyone in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sheild VS Cena/Ryback/Sheamus match will be inside the chamber using War Games rules.

Boys im going to be at the smackdown taping tomorrow here in Little Rock. Look for my NT sign, I am on the 10the row on the floor behind the announcer desk. They are advertising everyone on both rosters to be here except Lesner

I wish they'd bring back the two ring war games. It'd be better to see Brock, punk, and shield vs ryback cena shamus and team hell no in that style but I guess to wwe's defense, doing it in the chamber is an "evolution"

Back
Top Bottom