Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

DEEPSEAs idea of party food is bringing a salad to the party.
Would eat that before I got there
That's how you treat your students deepsea?
Only if they deserve it. If I catch them eating chips/candy, yes. If the little girls wear makeup, yes. 
tiger mask
pimp.gif

is that the original tiger mask?
Yes, Original. Sayama

When DEEPSEA hosts a Super Bowl party at his house he's only got a fruit salad, quinoa, and Pellegrino water.

When DEEPSEA hosts a Super Bowl party at his house he's only got a fruit salad, quinoa, and Pellegrino water.
True story.

I was at my boy's house to watch FB one Sunday. I am a disciplined eater, so I knew they would probably be eating junk; so I took my own food.

Grilled chicken

Black beans

Brown Rice

While eating my beans, his brother, semi thug-type dude, says

"The f*** are you eating."

Me: Black beans

Him: From like Chipotle?

Me: Yea but I made these

Him: :You are a wild dude."

So yea, there is some truth to me eating REAL food during sporting events

I'm beyond pissed. 

I was suppoed to catch the bus back to school early AM tomorrow. Just found out it got cancelled. And all buses tomorrow got cancelled. So Im forced to go back to school in an hour and miss the rumble live tonight. 

Add up all the times Ziggler has gotten washed. Times that by the number of times D-Bry has gotten screwed over by the authority. And that's how I'm feeling right now

True story.

I was at my boy's house to watch FB one Sunday. I am a disciplined eater, so I knew they would probably be eating junk; so I took my own food.

Grilled chicken
Black beans
Brown Rice

I know you do. I see what you post on the breakfast post. You drink beer?

I'm going to be sick. As soon as I get back to State College, I'm buying a sixer of the strongest IPA I can find and watching the rumble on the ******* network. 

Crazy thing, my apartment's ****** internet can't even handle the network so I might not even be able to watch it there

u Mad bro?
Yes. 

I bought presale tix. I was going to drive back for the weekend myself but figured I'd just take a bus so I wouldn't have to worry about driving. And they end up cancelling anyways. **** this **** man. 

Those of you who are going, enjoy fams. Pour one out for me

True story.

Grilled chicken
Black beans
Brown Rice

I bet you only brought enough for yourself huh. Such a heel move.

I'm beyond pissed. 

I was suppoed to catch the bus back to school early AM tomorrow. Just found out it got cancelled. And all buses tomorrow got cancelled. So Im forced to go back to school in an hour and miss the rumble live tonight. 

Add up all the times Ziggler has gotten washed. Times that by the number of times D-Bry has gotten screwed over by the authority. And that's how I'm feeling right now
damn Chris :frown:

Yes. 

I bought presale tix. I was going to drive back for the weekend myself but figured I'd just take a bus so I wouldn't have to worry about driving. And they end up cancelling anyways. **** this **** man. 

Those of you who are going, enjoy fams. Pour one out for me

You don't got UBER or taxi to take you to the rumble?

I'm beyond pissed. 

Take the train fams

I'm beyond pissed. 

I hope you fail the class.........
I bet you only brought enough for yourself huh. Such a heel move.
Not slaving in the kitchen for other grown men man

Back
Top Bottom